how long till server up? thx

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      WEEKLY Maintenance.
      XOXO haha another haha cos i need 10characters *** LMAO

Comment

woow i like

Comment

jesus christ r2, why is it that you seriously have to do maint. every other day, this is getting old, if you guys are seriously that dumb that u cant get this game to run right for more than a few days than you need to stop and sign over the rights to someone who knows what there doing, get your minds off the damn money and on fixing this worthless *** game

Comment

Would you planned fixing flying mount troubles? My mount flying over city, but flying around all stone, bush, tree, in atoll and desert

Comment

Server US east 58 didn't receive any legend of Balenor rewards at all. You guys better fix that and the horrible lag of the game instead of putting more new stuff into the game.

Comment

Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts.

What is this?

Comment

I would like to request only one thing .... OK !! u cant fix lag.. OK !! you cant get rid of bugs.. OK !! i'm not getting to a point of balance bwt cashers and non cashers br.. BUT.. Could you please give an option where we can hide the ingame effects like those freaking roses, snow, and announcemnts just like we can hide our skill effects!!! this will reduce a lot of lag ...

in pvp if u change the crit damage color to something else and make it look less glossy may be there will be a lot of difference in the game !!!! i dont think so i'm asking free balens or compensation ... please look in to the matter and see what u can ..
                  Knight
                  Emerald Falls

Comment

lmao, love the term "cupcaked" thats a good one...

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post

What is this?
                      Earlier we had some lvls like +5 on weekly mounts ... so ppl were able to train 5lvls more if they activate a weekly mount like tok mount.. now they nerfd it ... it will just be a mount with some stats and strength for a week
                      Knight
                      Emerald Falls

Comment

What is this?
                        using a temporary mount was increasing the mount xp stat you could use.
                        some people were using it to increase their mount stat even through they maxed it from their non temporary mount

my guess is : temporary mount won't increase mount xp ?
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
                          Earlier we had some lvls like +5 on weekly mounts ... so ppl were able to train 5lvls more if they activate a weekly mount like tok mount.. now they nerfd it ... it will just be a mount with some stats and strength for a week
                          omg...... thank you.... this sucks they nerf all things ..........

Comment

omg...... thank you.... this sucks they nerf all things ..........
                            they are getting on our nerves for sure
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Always Mainternance in everywhere but no one do somthing good for no pay for win players.... Always do somthing for player want pay!! I know there are a lot of player and guild will go out from this game!!! And they have the reason!!! Shame on u all!!!

Comment

Heaps of fun reading all these comments. Best laugh I get all week. Even more fun than playing the frustrating game sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X