Clear All

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ boring MT
    :cool:S3x:p

Comment

*** new look are MyLittlePony joking so we get more lag just **** you
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-12-2015, 04:42 AM. Reason: rude word

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
        I think that either A) the temporary mount increases to maximum training level will be permanent after the first time you activate one
        or
        B) they're removing the increase to mount training level altogether.
        I thought A was already the case. Which would mean B more likely. I saved for demonic civet solely to satisfy point A. Got it yesterday. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          People were complaining about the massive lag the Xmas look was giving us...and you tell us that we will get a new theme look? :/
          yes sure, remove one put the OTHERS (more lag)

hope it wrong
          is that true ?

Comment

R2 going mad now a days in giving daily basis Spend Balens / Buy Balens events as well as un-notified maintenances!!! go go R2, hats off to you!
            AxleBlaze

Comment

thanks to r2 for events for balenor rewards although late they were a freat boost to my char

Comment

Originally posted by R29370277 View Post
                Actually, they give 1hr notice. "Server is shutting down for maintenance in 60 minutes, please log out to avoid lost progress" notification comes up, and then again every 10 mins.
                When I am on, yes I see that, but what is the point of a forum, if they do not give better notification. I look at forum everyday, it says she posted at 10:30 pm, but at midnight central time I was on forum to see if they were to do a weekly just in case, and the answer is NO. It was not there. So they really give no notice unless your on playing the game.
                There are so many problems with this game, I am about ready to spend my money elsewhere. I play to relax, not get more frustrated. I have played for over a year and nothing really gets better, only worse.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                  WEEKLY Maintenance.
                  hi rainbow hair.....
                  is that true ?

Comment

The game should go BACK as it was in the beginning so we can ALL enjoy it as we once did, but now there is far too much going on at one time..
                    Stop trying to be better all the time............. just read what everyone is writing all the time and ( PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ) that is all we ask???????????????????????
                    Last edited by navekio; 02-12-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtle View Post
                      can we pls informed 1 day earlier that a maintenance coming so we can do runs earlier. thx
                      can u please provide a spoiler on your avatar so i never see that disturbed face again

Comment

Originally posted by msstess View Post
                        When I am on, yes I see that, but what is the point of a forum, if they do not give better notification. I look at forum everyday, it says she posted at 10:30 pm, but at midnight central time I was on forum to see if they were to do a weekly just in case, and the answer is NO. It was not there. So they really give no notice unless your on playing the game.
                        There are so many problems with this game, I am about ready to spend my money elsewhere. I play to relax, not get more frustrated. I have played for over a year and nothing really gets better, only worse.
                        In forum i saw this post this morning 9 AM or so, so this post already here for 7 hours or more

[S3] Worg Lair
                        Elite
                        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                          Please make forum topic 1 day before maintenace.Thank you.

Comment

The reindeers are going to complain after the layoffs. ~Nerrr
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Ohhhh maybe they add the Easter Bunny!!
                              Last edited by cutiepie4711; 02-12-2015, 04:00 AM. Reason: coz I'm Typo-Queen lol
                              I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

Originally posted by msstess View Post
                                Ok this is getting to be a bit much, First Tuesday, No warning, and now NO WARNING, I was up doing Guild Battle just a few hours ago, there was NO NOTICE in forum of this WHY??? What do you give just a 30 min warning that you are going down, "to do Maintenance"??

The comp does not even compare to what we loose, and why not give a better warning so that we know ahead of time. I am a pretty patient person, but this game is starting to wear on that. This is a multi billion dollar company, you need to have more competent people running the show. This is getting OLD!
                                agree totally "hire more qualified techs"

Comment

Working...
                                X