Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finaly r2 ..but my event quest and mpd lost

Comment

• Everyone knows that there is always weekly maintenance...dont understand what the problem is....
      I can understand tho about the surprise maintenance from Monday...
      Why bother asking for a comp for it when you are just going to complain that the comp isnt worth the resources that are lost due to the maintenance.

Comment

• Maintenance ended ..... Marriage tree bug again!!!! can not energize marriage tree!!!!! and daily rewards from dimensions seem to be missing!!!!
        Last edited by Eriss22; 02-12-2015, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• I did not get rewards for Dimensional in my mail today. Good job on maintenance, especially seeing how there is mahra event.

Comment

• Of course maintenance took so long, they have to bring another lame thing called Balen Lode and to make sure its working good so they can increase their income.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• I've asked, since no compensation for a maintenance this long is highly peculiar. I've been told compensation *will* be given, but that it takes a little longer. I'm not told what the compensation is.

Same goes for the Legend of Balenor rewards: to wait a little bit longer. The reply from Esme when asked about compensation for server being down 10 hours,well still havent seen it sorrywe got the LOB rewards which was nice,so thankyou for that.but i wouldnt be expecting the compensation if we weren't told we were getting it & we were told it was coming.so whats the point telling us we're getting things when we're not.

Comment

• get a life already! I am upset that I cannot play before work but come on stuff needs to get fixed. Give them a break It is a game after all! Not the end of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas63 View Post
                  get a life already! I am upset that I cannot play before work but come on stuff needs to get fixed. Give them a break It is a game after all! Not the end of the world.
                  I have no problem waiting the time, however game is back up with bugs, we are cupcaked, there will be another maintenance to fix new bugs, this one created...

Comment

• So can any from mods or someone who really knows explain exactly what was changed on temporary mounts ? I currently see no difference. Was another invisible fix that wasnt a fix actually or just a fail ?

Comment

• anyone else not get dimension rewards after this maintenance?

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        So can any from mods or someone who really knows explain exactly what was changed on temporary mounts ? I currently see no difference. Was another invisible fix that wasnt a fix actually or just a fail ?
                        We aren't told what's new/fixed/changed/added during maintenances, sorry. We have to find out like everyone else; trial and error.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          We aren't told what's new/fixed/changed/added during maintenances, sorry. We have to find out like everyone else; trial and error.
                          Worth trying

Comment

• where is the valentines day look? is still xmas jeez

Comment

• Ofcourse 5 hours + they have been "fixing" and "upgrading",eruopean servers did not get to play WB and got no rewards at all. That much about "maintance"

Comment

• still no rewards

Comment

Working...
                                X