X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/12 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 12th of February at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
    • Wartune now has a Valentine’s Day look in-game.
    • Optimized the mount system by removing the level cap for time-limited mounts.
    • Fixed the Energize issue.
    • Optimized the rewards for the Amethyst Mine Battle.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

• Hunter73
    replied
    Will rot players:
    Bureaucracy is transferred in games ... Titanic boredom comes because breaking gameplay ... Game developers more than twenty years ago, clearly observe balance - arena against the rest of the work ...
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ater-wind.html
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ion-guide.html
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...ced-whips.html
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...sepulcrum.html
    Last edited by Hunter73; 02-19-2015, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R28705615
    replied
    what happen..
    Last edited by R28705615; 02-15-2015, 11:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zeph06
    replied
    GM kenapa char gua ga bisa main si loading nya lama banget habis maintenance yg terakhir jadi ga bisa main nih ??

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    ... boredom ...
    Push it!
    Last edited by Hunter73; 02-13-2015, 12:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Tigrite View Post
    so yeah you broke more and fixed nothing?
    Funny how that works isn't it? Normally maintenance means fixing things, in this game it means breaking them.

Leave a comment:

• ~Wicked~
    replied
    Can not put up Guild Tree or DA

Leave a comment:

• FireAndIceS8
    replied
    My mechnical steed was still there - with several months still to go on it - but I lodged a ticket about the dimension rewards. This is the response:

"Hello,

Thank you for submitting you issue report. We have been made aware of this issue, whether through support tickets or our forums, and are investigating a solution to the issue.

We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!"

I have now lodged a second ticket since the "summon" button is missing and I could therefore not summon the Tree for our guild.

Compensation better be mighty fine....

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    Originally posted by blockroad View Post
    anyone else not get dimension rewards after this maintenance?
    me and i put in a ticket early this morn... here is their reply:

SapphireStoneman
    Subject: Missing Dimension Rewards & Mechanical Steed
    FEB 12, 2015 | 03:11PM CET
    R2 JinoFurbz replied:

Hello,

We are sorry for any problems these might be causing you. We would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
    We appreciate your efforts in helping us to make this a better game.

-The R2Games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• SapphireStoneman
    replied
    i put in a ticket early this morn got a reply and here is the response:
    SapphireStoneman
    Subject: Missing Dimension Rewards & Mechanical Steed
    FEB 12, 2015 | 03:11PM CET
    R2 JinoFurbz replied:

Hello,

We are sorry for any problems these might be causing you. We would like to thank you for bringing them to our attention. We are undergoing testing to verify the integrity of the reported issue. We will then do our best to fix this as soon as possible.
    We appreciate your efforts in helping us to make this a better game.

-The R2Games Team
    How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Still have not received my dimension rewards. and the ***** of it is now the one that i had all 5 level bosses defeated to complete the dimension to move on. ***** ********.

Leave a comment:

• Tigrite
    replied
    so yeah you broke more and fixed nothing? no guild tree either, no marriage tree and no dimension rewards, you better give us compensation for this not happy at all -_-

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    So Guild tree also missin! The big with farm tree is not fixed..., "great" maintenance...

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    valentines day stuff i still see xmas Cupcakes in cloud city and old city oops forgot to clear cache after maintenance lol now i see valentines stuff
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skatesimple
    replied
    ***? where the cupcake are the DW rewards, why the cupcake you cupcaked the marriage tree? cant cupcaking energize it. can you cupcaking fix them. you cupcakers must be from the vilag (take) ont give, only take away from us, bbut not giving a cupcake for us

lots of cupcake over there, saved some time to the mod's for removing the *french*

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    So today noone got rewards from DW! We want our chests, thats alot mahra and sepels, rest stuff is not so important! And during Sylph upgrade/enchant event thats very important! Where is our compensation for that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X