Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/27 @ 05:00 EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they need to fix csgvg before sunday
    I've crippled more people than polio, you can't be the first but you will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by VOODOO_VKM View Post
      they need to fix csgvg before sunday

lol maybe ... but distroy all game .... catacombs bugged ... silph arena bugged ... amethyst mine bugged .... AB bugged ... wait WB now
      S240 Ravenham
      Name ☆★☆★
      Class Archer
      BR330k
      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

sorry, VooDoo, they don t... u need to use VooDoo...

Comment

oh I see I got an email from r2 saying they added all these new payment options...... wow have real game issues but instead of fixing them u add more ways to take peoples money
          I've crippled more people than polio, you can't be the first but you will be next.

Comment

there fix nothing all there done make more bug I Love r2
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-27-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

p2 give them these mount at last, opened a billion chests and gained experience ...

Guests in China - all day beat me ...

Comment

so does any 1 know what this maintenance was realy for was it for them to sit down and chat and show their chinese vacation slides to 1 another or was it to realy fix something as realy their is no diffrence

Comment

Originally posted by Kingarthor View Post
                  U guys dont have time to reply to our mails as well, do u guys think that people playing this game are dumb *** or some thing else so that u dont need to respond them?????? i have been sending mails to u guys since last few days abt CW rewards and compensation to the players who got Choppa from big spender few days back. We need proper reply for the below mail once again.

hello Emma and rest, Waiting for your reply.......

Guys i have no idea what R2 thinks about the players in the game. They think we are dumb *** or some thing like that #14 lol they place Choppa Card in CW Rewards which was given in Big Spender event for 120K Balens that really sucks and not fare. Its good that finally R2 has decided to give new mounts as rewards but the mount shld be a new one which is never given away for cash before. R2 sucks if they do this it makes no sense getting mounts from Big Spender. I care a ball even if u delete my acct now lol but u suck R2 u don't care about players in game.

I demand u guys to compensate with other new mount to all that who got those mounts from Big Spender in case if u give away Big Spender Mounts in CW.........

If u guys care a ball for us then tell us that word directly.....

KingCLoWN
                  Server 270 HolyPeaks
                  Knight lvl 80 600K + BR
                  HAHAHA Big Casher OWNED !

No way, you never get compensation for your $1200 recharge Event !

I just Wage 2500 balens on Archer side ( We know who going to win \o/ ) and i'm going get choppa mount for $25 ......
                  Last edited by benoooo; 02-27-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

I Will reiterate :

Remove all points from All the guilds participating in the CSGB
                    Cancel all Fights and reschedule CSGB once the problem is resolved
                    Give all Guilds Participating in the CSGB 10,000 Kingly Seals

Darrkin
                    Server: R2 - S219
                    Guild: Legends
                    Class: KightHood Mage
                    Level: 80
                    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                    Arise ☾☾
                    Loki
                    Goddes of Prosperity
                    Hecate
                    Zeus
                    Poseidon
                    Venus

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
                      I Will reiterate :

Remove all points from All the guilds participating in the CSGB
                      Cancel all Fights and reschedule CSGB once the problem is resolved
                      Give all Guilds Participating in the CSGB 10,000 Kingly Seals
                      Its never going happens

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/6ajatr
                        Last edited by R29699795; 02-27-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                          thx for losing my temple attempt! server now down, but i didnt get any points and honor before!
                          this game suxx really hard. why is it not possible to tell it earlier IN server. 5 mins ... ridiculous.
                          huhu

Comment

• Originally posted by r29699795 View Post

lol *** ))

Comment

• Where is my card upgrade event!?

I WANT CARD UPGRADE EVENT NOT CARD HUNTS WHERE IS MY CARD UPGRADE EVENT I GOT NEARLY 220 CARDS CHEST AND I WANT THE UPGRADE EVENT SO I CAN USE THEM U CAN MAKE THEM 20 PER DAY WITH 2-4 DAYS OF IT I KNOW WHAT IT CAN BE HAVE IT BE 3,6,10,15 AND/OR 20 WITH THEM I NEED THEM NOW THAT R TAKING UP SPACE!

Comment

• whats wrong with game, i cant enter it,its all black

Comment

Working...
                                X