• Show
Clear All

• The Clown Events @ 3/1

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S569
    • Kabam: S1 – S127
    • Armor: S1 – S8

[Event] Wheel of Prosperity

Duration: 2015/3/1 00:00 – 2015/3/7 00:00 (Server Time)

Description: During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens excluded) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw for the Wheel of Prosperity!

Spin the Wheel of Prosperity to earn one of the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel of Prosperity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1766829

Rules:
    • During the event, for each 1000 Balens spent by a player (Bound Balens do not count) he or she will receive one free Lucky Draw attempt for the Wheel of Prosperity!
    • Max Draw Attempts per day: 25
    • Bound Balens will not count towards this event.
    • Balens spent on Limited Pack Promotions or Group Purchase will not count for this event.
    • If reward attempts are not used the first day, any remaining attempts will be added to the next day's attempts.
    • If reward attempts have exceeded the max attempts for the day, the extra Balens will count towards the next day's spending; however, the extra Balens will not count if it is the final day of the event.
    • Lucky Draw attempts reset at 05:00 AM every day.

Mount Card Exchange

Duration: 2015/3/1 00:00 – 2015/3/8 00:00 (Server Time)

Description: Exchange certain item for handsome rewards.
    • Chubby Guinea Pig Card x1 for 1,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x300, Runestone x200
    • Pinches Card x1 for 2,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x500, Runestone x300
    • Sura's War Elephant Card x1 for 1,000,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x300, Runestone x200
    • Cloud Sailor Card x1 for 1,500,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x400, Runestone x250
    • Pig in Blue Card x1 for 300,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x100, Runestone x50
    • Mount Shard x1 for Mount Training Whip x10
    • Mount Shard x1 for Mount Hoof x1

The Clown - Clothing Identification

Duration: 2015/3/1 00:00 - 2015/3/3 23:59:59

Description: dentify your clothing 5 times to be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Rewards:
    • 200,000 EXP
    • 200,000 Daru
    • Fashion Core x2
    • Clown Mask x1

The Clown - Special Tailor

Description: Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded. Each reward can only be redeemed once during the event.
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 100,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Clown Mask x2
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 300,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Clown Mask x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x4, Good Luck Charm x2, Burning Ember Wings x1, Clown Mask x5
    • Lvl. 6 Clothing: 1,600,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Fashion Core x8, Good Luck Charm x4, Burning Ember Wings x1, Clown Mask x10
    • Lvl. 7 Clothing: 3,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Fashion Core x20, Good Luck Charm x10, Ember Halo x3, Ember Destroyer x3, Ember Robes x3, Clown Mask x25
    • Lvl. 8 Clothing: 6,000,000 Gold, 2,500,000 Daru, Fashion Core x40, Good Luck Charm x20, Ember Halo x6, Ember Destroyer x6, Ember Robes x6, Clown Mask x50

• Lvl. 3 Wings: 2,000,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Burning Ember Wings x1, Fashion Core x1
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 2,000,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x2, Burning Ember Wings x2, Good Luck Charm x2, Clown Mask x5
    • Lvl. 5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x5, Burning Ember Wings x3, Good Luck Charm x5, Clown Mask x10
    • Lvl. 6 Wings: 8,000,000 Gold, 100,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x10, Burning Ember Wings x5, Good Luck Charm x10, Clown Mask x20
    • Lvl. 7 Wings: 16,000,000 Gold, 200,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x20, Burning Ember Wings x8, Good Luck Charm x25, Clown Mask x50
    • Lvl. 8 Wings: 32,000,000 Gold, 400,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x40, Burning Ember Wings x10, Good Luck Charm x50, Clown Mask x100

Violent Pack

Duration: 2015/3/1 00:00 - 2015/3/3 23:59

Contain:
    • Violent in Violet x1
    • A Violet Death x1
    • Violet Headpiece x1

Price: 899 Balens. Limit of 100.

Wings of Violet Pack

Duration: 2015/3/1 00:00 - 2015/3/3 23:59

Contains:
    Wings of Violet x1

Price: 1,395 Balens. Limit of 100.

Fashion Value Pack

Contains:
    Good Luck Charm x1

Price: 269 Balens. Limit 10 per day.

Hi. Anyone knows how can i pass the last boss in solo dungeon 70-80 (ETERNAL SANCTUARY) with SSS assessment? I tried all: pots, scrolls, purge rune, with troops, without troops...And plz don't tell me I have to raise my BR or get to lvl 80...cause there are players in my guild who finished with SSS with lower BRs than me and lvl.
    TY
    Char name: Lathuron
    Guild: No Mercy
    Server: Twilight Temple

Comment

how about add a guild jester to the game

Comment

Originally posted by R228148458 View Post
        Hi. Anyone knows how can i pass the last boss in solo dungeon 70-80 (ETERNAL SANCTUARY) with SSS assessment? I tried all: pots, scrolls, purge rune, with troops, without troops...And plz don't tell me I have to raise my BR or get to lvl 80...cause there are players in my guild who finished with SSS with lower BRs than me and lvl.
        TY
        if you'd like to pm me and get with me, I am happy to try and help you out. I have a few questions and the like and the more information I can get maybe we can find a way to get this done for you
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Is there an exchange coming for the clown masks, do we need to hold on to them, or is it safe to open them?
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
            Is there an exchange coming for the clown masks, do we need to hold on to them, or is it safe to open them?
            exactly the question I was going to ask. Hope they can answer it

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              if you'd like to pm me and get with me, I am happy to try and help you out. I have a few questions and the like and the more information I can get maybe we can find a way to get this done for you
              Same here, I tried everything and I still can't pass the last dungeons in SSS and I tried everything too ;(. My br it's 163K (not sure if it's enough but...)
              Never judge by past or present, because that person can surprise you in the future.

Toon: Adamir.
              Level: 77
              Guild Name: TheSaints
              Server: 25-US west

Comment

Originally posted by Samariel View Post
                Same here, I tried everything and I still can't pass the last dungeons in SSS and I tried everything too ;(. My br it's 163K (not sure if it's enough but...)
                u will get S very hard and its all about dmg (u should try to do without troops and use high dmg skill on everyone , last boss try to kill it with sylph Delphic when boss have very low hp)

u will get it u just need more dmg that's all probably

Comment

I would still like to know how we are meant to identify or wear the Peacock clothing when it hasn't even been put into the game yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Samariel View Post
                    lol i think you need a higher than 250k br to finish the SSS in solo dungeon.. me I have 220k+br already but still can finish that..

Comment

Originally posted by BOSS.AL View Post
                      lol i think you need a higher than 250k br to finish the SSS in solo dungeon.. me I have 220k+br already but still can finish that..
                      I am 150k br I done all SSS

Comment

Originally posted by Doraim View Post
                        I would still like to know how we are meant to identify or wear the Peacock clothing when it hasn't even been put into the game yet?
                        cant identify this item when its not showing in the dressing room r2 are such noobs

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          cant identify this item when its not showing in the dressing room r2 are such noobs
                          It should appear after you obtain the item. I've identified/refined an armor and a headdress.

Here's the dressing room of a character without the armor and one with it.

Name:	1.png
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1709079

Name:	2.png
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1709080
                          Last edited by Whispir; 03-01-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R228148458 View Post
                            TY
                            To get SsS you have to kill the boss the fastest you can, hit him with the strongest skill you have and fire or electro sylph that are the ones that has the attk bost, all is about dps... and a bit about def cuz you have to avoid great amount of damage, see what loweres you, if you have an S on damage dealt your dps is ok, if you have a B or A on damage taken means you have to rise your def on the enemy type, idk is that monster is MATK or PATK type.

Having a good mixed crit-block build help but if is def what is lacking try with block build and dodge astral, you can leave behind some crit and the def type that dont match with the boss attk type for the moment and if have HP gems convert them into block and always fight the boss without troops.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                              To get SsS you have to kill the boss the fastest you can, hit him with the strongest skill you have and fire or electro sylph that are the ones that has the attk bost, all is about dps... and a bit about def cuz you have to avoid great amount of damage, see what loweres you, if you have an S on damage dealt your dps is ok, if you have a B or A on damage taken means you have to rise your def on the enemy type, idk is that monster is MATK or PATK type.

Having a good mixed crit-block build help but if is def what is lacking try with block build and dodge astral, you can leave behind some crit and the def type that dont match with the boss attk type for the moment and if have HP gems convert them into block and always fight the boss without troops.
                              TY VM gona try this right away
                              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                              X