Clear All

Edermask ur funny u bro lol from trunks
    IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

of course they will

Comment

Hello to Trunks and Edermask. Finally s462 (plus other servers) are getting merged. Will it make any difference I am not so sure? Well Enjoy the last GB on Wednesday

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Hello lanther nice to meet 1 of ur meny alts lol

Server S471

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Merge S1, you owe them that much after all you put them through.
            Amen to that brother
            Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Hello, I think it might make some difference, we'll have a bigger pool of players to do dailies and (hopefully) stuff like atoll boss and world boss so we can get better rewards. Either way I'm confident that unless a ton of players run away from the merger there'll be a better gaming experience for everyone (hell, lets not forget the regular post-meger drama). I'm off to get my popcorn for friday!
              This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Edermask | Level 80 Mage | 555k (blessed) | S.Q.U.A.D guild | Server 471 (Europe)

Comment

Lmao eder I think this merge do more harm than good as all best player end up in top guild so it going to be a 1 guild server again before to long

Server S471

Comment

S 510 512 521 need also merge, server is dying this is 3rd request, why mentors and vets send us here to request if no on cares?

Comment

We been askin for merge for months n ur servers are fairly new so be patient n keep posting u will get one soon
                    Last edited by blade301983; 03-03-2015, 06:25 PM.

Server S471

Comment

I do not play on S1 but clearly see their plight. I do play on one of the other west coast test servers. The other test servers are merged servers in groups of around 12-15 servers combined, whereas S1 is a stand alone server. This clearly puts them at a disadvantage. It would clearly make sense to merge them with one of the other west coast test server groups.

Comment

Originally posted by R26266781 View Post
                        ya, join the number one guild who made silver bracket. Great idea.
                        well it wasn't are fault we had not many show up and facing op guilds ....

STILL COME JOIN US FUN N JOIN WILL FILL UR HEARTS ONCE AGAIN WITH FRIENDS..
                        Character Name: Chris1909
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: US West

Comment

hmm merge during cross GB that's odd
                          When does S300 getting damn merge been over year some ** u ask me.

Comment

s1 is a test server so will never be merged. I do think they should get some sort of benefit from being a test srever. They really need to get some internal test servers but that will never happen.
                            @Trunks this is the account that Lanther resides on. I always keep my account name and character name different.

DarkMeph

Comment

Agree a merge during CSGB dosent feel to smart planed.

Comment

Well only two servers from s462, s465, s468 and s471 made into CS GB. Two more failed because the system looks at past data for BR not what the BR rating was currently.

DarkMeph

Comment

Working...
                                X