No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 3/6 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm welcome to server 406 n 441 hope u like drama Couse 462 465 468 471 are full of it lol í*½í¸ lookin forward to meeting you all Friday ur friendly saiyan xXTrunksXx
    IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

Warm welcome to server 406 n 441 hope u like drama Couse 462 465 468 471 are full of it lol lookin forward to meeting you all Friday ur friendly saiyan xXTrunksXx
      IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

S 380 need mergr also europe

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
          s1 is a test server so will never be merged. I do think they should get some sort of benefit from being a test srever. They really need to get some internal test servers but that will never happen.
          @Trunks this is the account that Lanther resides on. I always keep my account name and character name different.

DarkMeph
          I would understand the reason if S1 was the only test server, in the past that was the case, how ever now there is several. all we asking is to merge us with some other test server, everyone wins.
          Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

haw about 228 wanderlith

Comment

what about east coast servors why are they not getting some type of mergers servor 560 pretty much died you might 60 ppl on it now if that maybe less

Comment

I would understand the reason if S1 was the only test server, in the past that was the case, how ever now there is several. all we asking is to merge us with some other test server, everyone wins.
                1 for sure,, old server like S1 N S2 needed merge so deadly,, too much top balenor allready retired becoz this game maker forgot bout us,,,
                Jeffhawk(mage)S2,Sinner(mage)s7,onimax female knight S1,and a lot more top OP retired becoz of it,, they are big chaser too,, so merge our server or close this game R2,, coz soon will be no more $ for u if u keep killing us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SOS911 View Post
                  1 for sure,, old server like S1 N S2 needed merge so deadly,, too much top balenor allready retired becoz this game maker forgot bout us,,,
                  Jeffhawk(mage)S2,Sinner(mage)s7,onimax female knight S1,and a lot more top OP retired becoz of it,, they are big chaser too,, so merge our server or close this game R2,, coz soon will be no more $ for u if u keep killing us!!!
                  Correction_ Onimax never been in S1

Mayy_ S1 @ dead server

Comment

PLEASE merge the older servers!!!! we need merges badly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
                      I can see you point on that and that should happen but part of me still thinks at some point it will go back to just being a single test server. I still think they should have another server which used for internal and then if they need more feed back allow people to create accounts that get wiped when they are not needed.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

they wont merge servers that are near dead with player amount.

they will merge only servers that still have active cashers on them(lots of them)

this will make the cashers spend more money to be better then the other cashers.

merges only happen when the cashflow is dropping on them. just to get a temporarily boost in cashflow again

so playing s1 you will never see a merge

playing on the newer/higher servers will get you a merge all it needs is a drop in cashflow for a month or so and merge will happen

Comment

old servers are dying... there are hardly any player to play with.... bring out ur calculator.... players are quitting who were spending equal to the total spending of a newer server.... r u forcing us to leave the game?

Comment

We try not to do to much drama, we are very family like for the most part. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Comment

Damn..guess we merge with the new server than us..lol

Kenshi
                              Knight lvl 39
                              S567 (Hall of Elelior)

Comment

(they wont merge servers that are near dead with player amount) WRONG
                                (they will merge only servers that still have active cashers on them) WRONG
                                (merges only happen when the cashflow is dropping on them) WRONG

i am sorry to disappoint you, and it's really strange that people still have wrong ideas about these kind of games brand and how they are managed.

there are no such things like planning, and you make them look smarter and more dedicated than what they really are.
                                fast and multiple new servers introduction, and merging them after a couple of weeks together is simply the basic of these games brand.
                                they do not plan according to something and honestly they do not even care or look into, this is just how it works.

they open up regulary (and fast) new servers to milk people and let them cash as fast (as much) as possible, after a short time they merge together (according to nothing),
                                and let them go ahead without care about them anymore (in terms of population, login or whatever) or look into, they just know (hope) some new whales born.
                                what will happen on these servers after, they cannot care less, servers could die, they could have great incoming or less than expected, not important at all, they know that there will be people contining spending there.
                                and cause the rotation start again, open up new serves, new whales born, milk cash, open up new servers and so on and on.

the reason is a continuos flow of money (from people who decide to continue play/spend, and from people who start (or start again) on new servers)

they do not need to plan, manage, analyze incoming, and they just do not give a damn what happen after on all servers, cause this is just how it works.
                                minimal work, no sort of analysis, no time/resources/effort for planning, for the best income.
                                the idea is : spend less as possible, to earn as much as possible.

i am not here to judge and i dont care less myself, but this is just the truth and how it works, like or not.

they dont want people to hire, people to pay, resources to use.
                                do the minimal job, to get the max income, simple. people quit? they dont give a ***, to them cost almost nothig to run manage this game,
                                everything they earn is almost pure earn, once they do not have more earn, they just shut down and go to another game, simple.

but trust me this is a gold mine that will last for decades, whatever players will decide to do,
                                and for instance (just to give you an idea) what they earn in a week can make this game run for years without having anymore incomings.
                                welcome to the golden age of chinese browser type games!

Comment

Working...
                                X