No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well its 7:20 server time & still no DW rewards.Everything else has reset but that.S91 US East

Comment

For once in your lives quite crying and be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
        For once in your lives quite crying and be patient.
        You don't think it's a bit ridiculous for the server to be down going on 2 hours to move the time up an hour? Most people can be patient when they are honest with us about the actual time it will take and letting us know they are doing more than just changing the time.

Comment

its been over an hour, pushing the 2 hour mark on the west coast servers. whats up with that? hope there is some kinda comp for that. bcuz i am sure that a lot of players are gonna lose out on MPD's, DI, BI, and other stuff because you couldnt keep to what you said "around 1 hour" might as well of had a normal maintenance.

Comment

I've been playing this game for nearly a year now & as you can can see i've only recently joined this forum.So i've used my patience plenty in the year i've been playing.So call it crying,call it what you like,my point was to simply say something that wasnt working right on my server since a few people here havent got them.nothing more,nothing less

Comment

youve had all day to do them and your gonna try to blame this for you missing out? No thats your own fault for not getting on during the day and playing.

Is the time a drag. Yes. Does posting it here over and over do anything? No. Maybe they encountered and unforseen error im positive you all want to sign into a mostly working game instead of something thats not working at all.They will put it back as soon as they can

Comment

daily quests got bugged at S574.
                all green marked as finished and cant get finished.
                Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks

Comment

not everyone gets to sit at home all day and play like you. some of us actually work and play after work. so to say we had all day is a joke. maybe you should think outside the basement door other then when you yell up to mommy for a sandwich without the crust and a capri sun. lol

Comment

The guys behind the scenes are currently looking into the issue with Kongregate West servers. We appreciate your patience. Please for whoever else is having issues, be sure to state platform.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                      The guys behind the scenes are....
                      total Cupcakes.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-08-2015, 07:54 AM.
                      Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                        The guys behind the scenes are currently looking into the issue with Kongregate West servers. We appreciate your patience. Please for whoever else is having issues, be sure to state platform.
                        Well all kabam west coast servers are down also except the newest one
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

S179 whitespine messa us east, no dimention rewards, no tok jewel fishing mpd attempt, tickets sent from players, but realy , change time remouve rewards attempts , great move

Comment

Kabam West Server 2 is down.
                            [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

ok, kongregate is having issues with their west coast servers. what does that have to do with kabam? guess that means if kongregate servers are down, the others have to be also? ALL HAIL KONGREGATE!! give me a break.....

Comment

Thank you 'll let them know about Kabam also
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X