[Announcement] Server Time Change 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
    The guys behind the scenes are currently looking into the issue with Kongregate West servers. We appreciate your patience. Please for whoever else is having issues, be sure to state platform.
    I'd love to join the Mentor team but I don't have the skills necessary to be one...I don't blame others and tell customers tough luck, I genuinely care about about my workmanship and my customers so instead of making excuses I take it upon myself to make my customers happy by fixing any errors myself or my staff have made and most of the time go beyond that to make up for an inconvenience...So you see I could never be apathetic and enjoy myself knowing that a customer of mine is not getting proper support but the decline of your customer numbers is evidence that you are on the right track

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
      The guys behind the scenes are currently looking into the issue with Kongregate West servers. We appreciate your patience. Please for whoever else is having issues, be sure to state platform.
      And what about kabam s18, no dimension rewards and some people can't get honor because the daily cap didn't reset

Comment

why in the hell wont it let me check in?...the damn box is flashing but nothing happens when its clicked....please fix the game

Comment

s573 is doing the same thing. reset is now unless they forgot the time change. Nothing is reset. its as if yesterday is still here. needs to be fixed. Or are u devs playing with 573 again. its getting old the things u break these days.

Comment

what about dimension rewards and the other Cupcakes happened, any compensation for it ? still cant doing dimension, out of energy pfff great.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-09-2015, 05:24 AM.

Comment

there are at least several bugs that need fixed

Comment

will anyone listen to us or u don't even care about us ?

Comment

S91 -US EAST still can't check in & devotion not reset.so no lucky spins either,Quests not reset & still no DW rewards from yesterday.So thats 1 ADV dimension & 2 INT dimensions rewards missed.Please look into this.

Comment

S407 Ivory Palace. Still not able to check in & Devotion . Dimensions came today , not yesterday.
                    Just letting someone here know another server is bug'd. TX
                    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

still missing my DW rewards ( ticket # is 286805) and on top of that 2 days older issue new ones:
                      - events still show redeemed, havent reset after daily reset
                      - cant check-in (no one on server can)
                      - various typographical errors (this so you have a "reason" for maintenance and know what to put into description)

Comment

And you are right, its actually reset with time difference but my account had nothing reset until 2days now I can't recover any reward from quest and no recovery exp

Comment

I guess R2 did the time change maintenance and felt like they overworked, so they just went on vacation and let us enjoy the new bugs in game.
                          More bugs for Easter... xD

Comment

For everyone that's still posting in this thread...:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1291139

Please use the thread I linked. Thanks.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

its 8:30 am monday morning and my devotions and demenstions have not reset.can not claim any quests, so whats up with this?

Comment

Seen this sort of thing (though never quite as bad) so many times on so many games with daylight saving changes that I honestly believe most would prefer they stuck with standard time and everyone just dealt with the fact events move by an hour for half the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X