Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch 3/10 @ 12:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 3/10 @ 12:00 PM EDT

On Tuesday the 10th of March at 12:00 PM EDT, a new East Coast Server S577 Adrierdas will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Can't fix the bugs that have left every single event in the game broken, but still can open new servers.

Comment

r2, so many bugs in our server 112... please kindly check it. daily quest are all done but i didnt done anything yet. in additional, i cannot get the rewards... im afraid all my attempts did not refresh too. too bad for me. others too.
      [S112] Seven Realm
      Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
        Can't fix the bugs that have left every single event in the game broken, but still can open new servers.
        lol yeah, what a great Job. Bravo!

Comment

even auto log-in (VIP) doesnt take effect. on my tracking quest - bg. arena, mpd, and vip devotion can not claim the rewards... kindly check pls
          [S112] Seven Realm
          Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

dito in server 131 and 125, event quests are locked, mystic gate closed, honor not being recorded... daily log in. something is rotten in Denmark...

Comment

My server S555 has the same problems. its happening to all the servers I believe. Please fix it.

Comment

Plus, We did not get the dimensional rewards yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                  Because there is always money to made by opening new servers. Until people boycott the new servers, and people stop spending real life money on a free game, they are never going to fix any of the real things that needs to be fixed. But theres always going to be people with really tiny pen ises or really big inferiority complexes that have to be the newest biggest baddest person on a server, so thing will always get broken, and things like arena and the lag will stay broken like it has been for years.
                  Asterid

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    On Tuesday the 10th of March at 12:00 PM EDT, a new East Coast Server S577 BugsHome will be released.

You can check out all the bugs and lag for new servers here in this thread. For any new bugs or bug changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in bug game!

FIX THE BUGS IN THE GAME AND STOP WITH YOU STUPID NEW SERVER
                    Verify that you are a human, please choose cherry...:o .... Verify that you are a R2 developer, please choose bug...:p

Comment

bring rune exchange and sylph exchange event and special traitor,clothing identi....

Comment

All servers need to be fixed cant check in and cant collect quest rewards and cant do the event nothing is working right

Comment

I'm w8ing for new server...
                          Go for Adventure, Fight for Glory. Good to gain Sylphs, the epic battle to regain your soul. Let's enjoy the wonderful journey of "Sky"!
                          S560 ♫ Zeke

Comment

U are right . Need to w8 for today reset...
                            Go for Adventure, Fight for Glory. Good to gain Sylphs, the epic battle to regain your soul. Let's enjoy the wonderful journey of "Sky"!
                            S560 ♫ Zeke

Comment

are u all freaking kidding me right now?server 11/13 still need resetting and you guys are making another server?? this freaking B.S.

Comment

Working...
                              X