Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 4!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 11th of March at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 AM PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 4 to All Servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patchnotes:
    • Added Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle). - More Info.
    • Added 2 new double attribute Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God .

Click image for larger version

Name:	critical strike.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1767178 Click image for larger version

Name:	summer god.jpg
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1767179
    • Added Purgatory Maze, found in the Forgotten Catacombs. - More Info.
    • Added Legendary Talents, which unlock once a level 80 player completes class advancement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	talens.jpg
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1767180
    • Added Mythic Advanced Sylph. - More Info.

what about the rewards which we lose on 8th and 9th day ? and the check in of the 9th?

Comment

or csgb mess up on eu servs?

also. any guesses on what else will be messed up after maint
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Honey_143 View Post
        what about the rewards which we lose on 8th and 9th day ? and the check in of the 9th?
        If you are from a pacific or east coast server more information can be found here, as well as an edit from Esme.

March 9: I've just been told that these bugs will be fixed tomorrow and that compensation will be send out to the servers affected. I've not been told what said compensation is.

So just hang in there if this is the case.. if not give me more information please so I or another can try to help.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

March 9: I've just been told that these bugs will be fixed tomorrow and that compensation will be send out to the servers affected. I've not been told what said compensation is.

It is already 'tomorrow'. Game seems to be working after reset, but there wasn't a maintenance so far. I don't know if you meant 11th march instead of 'tomorrow' which should have been 10th of march/today/. Whatever the case, please, do a better job this time and fix those bugs once and for all. A repeat of them is something no one needs or wants.

Comment

and again we are walking after the facts..

Give us that dammed new version instead of a newer version while u can update it newer then this one Hurry upp with the new versions!!!
            Why is kabam Cupcakes upp our game play so much.

is it really to much to do to five us something we all can be happy with Mentor?

for example MiniClip will get the newest version with the kids etc
            on the 10th of aprill

and we (kabam) is walking behind schedule again....
            like the lag aint enough

we don't take this bullCrap much longer!
            we want Answers!!!

we are waiting for like 3 or 4 years for the right version!
            u guys keep **** this thing upp
            please for once do it right.

+ i can't get my vip rewards i can't get my hot event rewards.

one more **** upp and im out of here
            and u will feel it Spending thousands each month

and all u guys do is giving us crappy rewards.
            give us 1 month vip for example or 100 mahra for example
            give us rewards so big that we can say...: alright thanks we forgive the stupidy of u mentors and admins!

Sorry that im getting so angry
            my apoligize for the shouting but im tired of getting overruned by the admins and mentors saying that they give a Cupcakes about the gamers
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-11-2015, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218338806 View Post
              and again we are walking after the facts..

...................................................................

Sorry that im getting so angry
              my apoligize for the shouting but im tired of getting overruned by the admins and mentors saying that they give a F*** about the gamers
              1) You are getting angry at the wrong people. GMs, admins, mentors ... they are all fellow players who volunteer to help other players. So, yes, they care.
              2) Did you really have to post this tantrum here? Come on, get it together, mate! We get the patches when we get them and that's it. And lag is lag, hehe. All used to lag sometimes.
              3) Please, lock this thread.

Comment

Plz givencompensation for yesterday and for dinnension rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  If you are from a pacific or east coast server more information can be found here, as well as an edit from Esme.
                  No love for the West Coast servers that got hosed? S418 was Fubar too.

Comment

Patience padawan. You know comps are usually a day or two behind the fix. Need to make sure the fix is working before giving compensation. Wasn't too long ago they learned this fact.

Comment

Please though take into account this.. we are not miniclip, we are not Ennia games, or other platforms. We are not China. What other platforms or versions may get does not always dictate what we may get here. I know this is not a popular thing to say but it is the truth and am sorry.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        Please though take into account this.. we are not miniclip, we are not Ennia games, or other platforms. We are not China. What other platforms or versions may get does not always dictate what we may get here. I know this is not a popular thing to say but it is the truth and am sorry.
                        indeed, "popular" and "r2games" are antonymous
                        joke aside, giving new content while letting existing one still bugged for months (or year now) doesn't seems a safe way to make the existing population of a game growth or even stay the same.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Haven't people figure it out yet? they add more stuff, cause people will go on a spending spree, even if it's broken. top cashers are too addicted to the thought of being one of the best, they don't care, and r2 knows this. They are just feeding the "junkies" with new things, and why fix things that doesn't generate as much money anymore?

Comment

Stiill waiting for fix " bug level maximum reac in mount training"

Comment

ok more lag comiiing
                              [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                              IGN : Axygen
                              Guild : Resurgence
                              Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Working...
                              X