Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Guild Beast (Braves’ Battle)

Guild Requirements:
    • In order to unlock the Guild Beast, your guild level must be level 6 or higher.
    Participation Requirements:
    • Player must be level 55 or higher.
    • Player must carry at least one active Sylph.
    • Must enter solo, parties are not allowed to enter.
    Note: Players can participate in this event multiple times; however will only be rewarded once per day.

Summoning
    • The guild leader can summon the Guild Beast once per day. Summon attempts reset at 5:00 AM every day.
    • Summoning the Guild Beast consumes Guild Wealth. Different Guild Beasts consume a different amount of Guild Wealth.

Battling
    • Players may carry one or more active Sylphs and may select any Sylph for battle and set battle formation and skill orders.
    • Players enter battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when casting skills.
    • The Guild Beast will appear shortly after summoning it and will disappear if players do not defeat it within 30 minutes.

Upgrading
    • The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
    • The guild leader can select the Guild Beast level when summoning it.

Rewards
    • Ranking: Points will be earned based on damage dealt to the Guild Beast. Ranking rewards will be distributed to participants accordingly.
    • Top 3: The top 3 players will receive additional rewards.
    • Defeated: All participants will receive extra rewards when successfully defeating the Guild Beast.
    • Final Hit: The player to deal the final blow to the Guild Beast will be rewarded with a special title.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1767177

New item – Fang of Fear – Used to exchange for rare items in the Adv. Guild Shop.

Notes:
    • Each character can only redeem Guild Beast rewards once per day.
    • Players must remain in the guild throughout the event to receive their rewards.

FAQ
    Q: If I switch to another guild when my initial guild has already summoned the Guild Beast, can I take part in the event in my new guild?
    A: As long as you did not participate in the event in your original guild, you may take part in the event in your new guild and receive rewards.

Q: How do you upgrade the Guild Beast level and what are the benefits of upgrading it?
    A: The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.

Q: Is it normal that my Awakening Points are full when I enter the Guild Beast battle?
    A: This is normal. Players enter the battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when casting skills.

Q: I’m level 55. Why am I unable to enter the Guild Beast battle?
    A: All participants must carry at least one active Sylph and must not be in a party to enter the event.

Do we receive gold/daru/any other resources besides Golden Holy Water and Crystal Shards?

Comment

You also lose lots of HP.

Comment

Summoning
        • The guild leader can summon the Guild Beast once per day. Summon attempts reset at 5:00 AM every day.

Note: Players can participate in this event multiple times; however will only be rewarded once per day.

Ummmm....wut???
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Gimmikc,

The player can participate in this event, then leave the guild join another one and participate in another event but.... will receive the reward only first time

Comment

Bien

Espero sea interezante
            Last edited by rachexxx; 03-11-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              A: The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
              Which rewards are better? the top3? or we get more fangs?
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                Summoning

Ummmm....wut???

• The Guild Beast will appear shortly after summoning it and will disappear if players do not defeat it within 30 minutes

Guess this means you have unlimited attempts to defeat the beast (within 30 mins) to gain the reward

Comment

If Daru upgrades the beast. Where does this Daru come from ? Guild member donations, or elsewhere ?

Comment

im guessing the daru will come from guild blessing world boss and from your crops im guessing ?

Comment

what about lower level player like me???? im still on lv 39 now n u said that only player lv 55 n up???

Comment

all this things r means tht u hv to play 365day x24hrs=8760hrs......n u also need to upgrade ur monthly budget to play WARTUNE (LAG-ARTUNE) smoothly

Comment

what about lower level player like me???? im still on lv 39 now n u said that only player lv 55 n up???
                          Go to level 80.

Comment

Originally posted by R238346626 View Post
                            You also lose lots of HP.
                            Which will discourage all those who don't have Spirit Covenant from participating - especially those who are low level and can't survive long or afford the constant gold to resupply hp and troops.

And if troops are expended as well, that will only lead to more gold necessary by either using them and having to buy more, or not using them and dying more quickly (thus needing more gold either way for those without Spirit Covenant). For those who are higher levels and have expensive troops that provide minimal enhancement to damage/survivability, you may discourage us from participating as well - especially if there is a quick inevitable "big AoE that kills you no and your troops matter what" attack. That forces those of us with level 70 troops to either use them and spend lots of gold replenishing, or to not use them and thereby hurt the guild and our rankings.

Having to replenish hp/troops will discourage both higher and lower levels from participating. ESPECIALLY the most powerful players who have no use for resistance crystals shards until higher levels of resistance crystals/more shields are added. Why would the most powerful players bother if there aren't significant rewards that we all can use, like Guild Battle provides.

So really, entire guilds will be hurt by fewer people participating - which means that because the battle will take longer with fewer participants - that there will be a spiral effect where even more players will choose not to bother because the rewards will be decreased...and so on and so on. Divine Altar is already pointless enough for most guilds...is this going to implode due to poor mechanics resulting in fewer participants decreasing rewards decreasing participants decreasing rewards etc...like Divine Altar does?

Please tell me this is not the case - that it is like World Boss or at least Guild Battle in these respects. Make the rewards significant enough to encourage players of all levels and strengths to participate, thereby increasing the likelihood of the event being utilized and prioritized exponentially. If you do penalize us with replenishing hp/gold - justify the lost gold on hp/troops or provide rewards that weaker players will benefit from. And if you don't provide more rewards than what you listed above, the most powerful players will likely also be discouraged from participating regardless of hp/troop replenishment cost.

The above conditions will for the most part determine if it will be:

A. A product of reason and mathematically sensible mechanics that will enhance the game's social interdependence for mutual benefit.

B. A new addition that implodes on itself because the developers didn't bother to focus on the calculation of the mechanics, and simply rushed to implement a falsely alluring waste of a guildwide-related event?

So which will it be? Is our money paying the developing to spend their time and effort creating new expansions that enhance the game? You can bet that your player base/income will definitely be affected in one way or another based on the MORALE FOR FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS REGARDING OUR MONEY AND TIME.

I assume you administrators are hired because you're rational enough to determine the answer to this - and that the developers are hired because they are as well. If either of the above are not true, I'm paying people who to provide a product/service that would make an incalculable exponential amount of players/money by reading and adhering to this post.

Take a guess at how your job stability is affected. The additions and expansions to your product are what really indicate if I should continue to make investments in a game that I can expect will be worth it...

...or that I should expect to be effectively ripped off. Do you think that I'm going to continue doing business with you if the forecast shows that we should swap shoes? There are a limited amount of junkies who will continue paying your salary, but only for so long.

For now, I put food on your table...I would think that would be reason enough to use whatever influence you have in association with this game to relay these ideas - the importance of focusing on expansions and additions - to whomever is associated with/responsible for making sure that you won't be needing a new job anytime soon.

After all, this post is free of charge. If it's ignored, I'll re-format and post it so that it hopefully is acknowledged by the administrators/developers/etc. who can forward the message. We both would like it to be circulated amongst your employer and all its affiliates.
                            Last edited by Sapient06; 03-11-2015, 04:48 AM. Reason: Incentive To Attract Administrator Attention/Response

Comment

is the title permanent?
                              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                              X