Announcement

Collapse

GameRocks Transfer - Unable to locate toon

UPDATE!! All players with issues locating or logging into their characters since the transfer are required to send in a ticket. Please CLICK HERE for instructions!
See more
See less

[Guide] Purgatory Maze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Guide] Purgatory Maze

    Challenge yourself in the all-new Purgatory Maze and receive rare rewards! Players may enter the Purgatory Maze by accessing the Forgotten Catacombs panel and then by clicking the Purgatory Maze tab. The maze has 30 levels in total and may only be entered once a day.


    Entry Requirements
    • Cleared Lvl. 100 of the Forgotten Catacombs.
    • Completed Class Advancement.
    • Purgatory Key x3 will be consumed upon every entry.


    Rewards
    • Clearing each level drops various rewards.
    • Clearing every 5 levels drops even rarer rewards.
    • Rewards include Gem Synthesis Formula, Vulcan's Stove, Crystal Shard, Will Crystal, and Resistance Crystal.

  • #2
    but how to get purgatory keys ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      but how to get purgatory keys ?
      In test server, there were sold for 50 balens or bound balens via the shop. If I find out where else we can find them after the maintenance, I will update the info :3
      Have a wonderful day

      Comment


      • #4
        haixt

        Vulcan Stove again? . .

        Comment


        • #5
          again with class advancement first.. so even though i am level 80 and have refined my sweet beauty's i cant do this til i get class advancement done. i regret being on my friends overseas server each day i cant do **** because you needed something for the level 80s to do back when they were bored and leaving in droves. so now the rest of us get destroyed in any type of battle against them while we try to get advancement done and play catch up. and you wonder why so many of your casual cashers quit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Will we be receiving any free purgatory keys to initially test whether or not we'd like to begin spending on them to try to complete this event daily? If we see the value of it, we will either know the importance of doing it daily or whether to spend our balens elsewhere until we get stronger.

            Comment


            • #7
              2 week ago we had Log in bonus - war flags. On description, it said it unlock Purgatory maze. So, i guess, those are the keys and also that u have some to try to do it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by zydane1119 View Post
                Vulcan Stove again? . .
                Yes, thats very bad hammers are still unavailable in the game, since, like, 4-5 months? I have already thousands of stoves rotting in my vault
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

                Comment


                • #9
                  i'm afraid it will be a paying event only for now. let's hope they will add some free way to get them
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                    Yes, thats very bad hammers are still unavailable in the game, since, like, 4-5 months? I have already thousands of stoves rotting in my vault
                    Hammers and transposer scrolls are still too hard to get except for heavy cashers. Who can afford to buy 3 crypt keys every day and HOPE you get a transposer? Yes BUY, because we all know crypt keys hardly drop either. Between the lag, the bugs, and the devious underhanded way R2 scams people out of their money, it's no wonder people rant here. Can you really blame them?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gem Synthesis Formula? What level? Ahh, its doesn't matter when the drop rates are like 1~3%, and again 80 Completed Class Advancement only.. Tsk, Tsk, why won't you make something for Non-Completed Class Advancement or something like that, Hmmm like Cloud adventure for Lv.55 and up (if i am wrong, slap me)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lyllian View Post
                        2 week ago we had Log in bonus - war flags. On description, it said it unlock Purgatory maze. So, i guess, those are the keys and also that u have some to try to do it.
                        Those War flags which you can use in Cloud Adventures??? ))))) Well have a guess how many are ***** up ( I am one of them if that is true) when they used the war flags to ask for a friend's help...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Challenge yourself in the all-new Purgatory Maze and receive rare rewards! Players may enter the Purgatory Maze by accessing the Forgotten Catacombs panel and then by clicking the Purgatory Maze tab. The maze has 30 levels in total and may only be entered once a day.


                          Entry Requirements
                          • Cleared Lvl. 100 of the Forgotten Catacombs.
                          • Completed Class Advancement.
                          • Purgatory Key x3 will be consumed upon every entry.


                          Rewards
                          • Clearing each level drops various rewards.
                          • Clearing every 5 levels drops even rarer rewards.
                          • Rewards include Gem Synthesis Formula, Vulcan's Stove, Crystal Shard, Will Crystal, and Resistance Crystal.
                          why it's only for lvl80?lvl70 can't do that? :3 it's not fair
                          :cool:S3x:p

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R28263389 View Post
                            Hammers and transposer scrolls are still too hard to get except for heavy cashers. Who can afford to buy 3 crypt keys every day and HOPE you get a transposer? Yes BUY, because we all know crypt keys hardly drop either. Between the lag, the bugs, and the devious underhanded way R2 scams people out of their money, it's no wonder people rant here. Can you really blame them?
                            after buy 3 crypt keys daily in 6 months, get lev 10 gems transp only.
                            is that true ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                              i'm afraid it will be a paying event only for now. let's hope they will add some free way to get them
                              If they add a free way to get them, the drop rate would be small like way crypt keys are.
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X