No announcement yet.

[Guide] Mythic Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where to put this question. In hot events there is Adv. Sylph exchange It says if you have 3 eve seals you can exchange for Hercules seal but I cant and I do have 3 eve seals WHY? Please answer

Comment

Why in hot events cant I exchange 3 EVE seals for Hercules seal ?

Comment

The next Class Wars will be very interesting. I saw two guys with advanced sylphs and two stars (congratulation noobster) and this game was updated since aprox. 3 weeks, ***? I have not been able to evolve my Apollo because R2 restricts the Divinity Shard and put an useless item like Soul Crystal in Guild Shop II. What noobsters need that?

Comment

if you look divinity shards are in the exchange for cross server GB, you need about 2000 points which most guilds will have that's sufficient to do a hades.

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by R24707687 View Post
            u need to be smart and patient man...
            wait event with divinity shard exchange with boxes event....
            like 2 months ago, like 10/20 boxes for 20 divinity shards.....
            dont keep open your boxes if u want to get enough shards for refine....
            lol I already exchange and got 180 max then no more events for divinity shard
            :p :p

Comment

and by the time you non cash your way to evoling your sylph they'll be giving them away ( like the 1st round is now) just worked my iris to triton and you now can trade in 3 reg seals for 1.

Comment

Problem is by the time you can get it for free everyone else have it so they beat you up even when you get it for free

Comment

They're not going to take stuff out of the game to fix full inventory problems. This is R2, they're going to keep adding stuff so that people have to spend money to open up all pages in the inventory.Come on everyone, I know you're not all noobs. Just like having to spend money for divinity shards and such bc the drop rate is so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Pohmela View Post
                    Dear Emma, I know you are just doing your job here posting information, but could you do me a favor and tell the developers to stop adding new materials/currency to the game or eliminate some ... everyones inventory is already bursting with them. Thank you in advance.
                    Or you could just let us open inventory spaces for gold of fewer Bound Balens

Comment

Originally posted by R240034017 View Post
                      They're not going to take stuff out of the game to fix full inventory problems. This is R2, they're going to keep adding stuff so that people have to spend money to open up all pages in the inventory.Come on everyone, I know you're not all noobs. Just like having to spend money for divinity shards and such bc the drop rate is so low.
                      You are correct sir. Albeit it is not r2.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
                          sry I'm angry and wrong spelling lol it doesn't matter stone or shard :3 just fix this in possible way for non-cashier.We want to refine our sylph ( hades and apollo) tnz
                          there are sooo many events where you can get a gaia or athena seal! just make it orange and you dont need the divinity shards.
                          have gaia from an event chest (purple one)
                          so its doable for non-cashers

Comment

just let me know one thing.
                            i know this post has a lot of time here but im watching just big spender events that contains the moon rock/dust if that's only cash stuff idk why im trying to get an orange cerberus just to evolve it for 2nd time
                            i prefer to get my orange gaia but i try to get a good sylph and no a dificult one to get so please give us any thing to get the moon things apart of cashing and from boxes as is based only at the luck of the player
                            Server: S226 Shiver Howl
                            Character: çrash
                            Class: Mage
                            Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

is there a list somewhere of the second evolvement of sylphs like who becomes who posted anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred218 View Post
                                is there a list somewhere of the second evolvement of sylphs like who becomes who posted anywhere
                                Maybe this picture will help you Alfred

picture not allowed.
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-23-2015, 09:45 AM. Reason: Picture not allowed

Comment

Working...
                                X