Class Wars Return March 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loverboy6545 View Post
    Most people shouldn't even do CW. The rewards aren't worth the 45 minutes of fighting. A few runestones? You can get that playing the jewel mini-game in a minute. If you aren't a beginner and can't make the finals, why even participate?
    For me I will not get into the finals but it nice to see if I am getting better ie winning more rounds or making fights last as long as possible against higher level/br players.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by R230310522 View Post
      You write at a 4 year old level but to decide whether its worth spending you time or not you cant ask anyone but yourself. I got about same br and cant get the good rewards either. Still think its better than doing nothing.
      i play from 2 years i tink not 4 but the point is the CW system must be change, or reward rethink

Comment

increase reward points pls
        [S112] Seven Realm
        Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Any one else have a round where they killed a guy with over half their hp left and get the loss... kill their troops and hero with 300k hp left and got the loss... ended with 3370 points would have qualified if got the win i earned

Comment

Pretty amusing, the last several CW I've ended up at approx the same point score no matter the strategy I used, while my secondary toon on another server gets close to that amount just running all matches afk. So its off to bet and wait a few days to find some sand-bagger comes up and wins to throw the betting once more.
            Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

and ofk i stil nied asistence and geting the next answer more stupid iven from 1 GM: Dear ❤PaTeNcE❤ There is no way to undo the result of the battle, as we have told you before we do not have direct controls over the game mechanics, but this information that you have provided us will help our Developers to be more accurate on determining the main problem of battle match. Thank you for your understanding -The R2Games Team REALLY ???????????? I DONT ANDASTEND SO PLS DONT THNX ME FOR THIS FAUND SOMONE HU CAN CHEK AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM
              ❤PaTeNcE❤
              Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                and ofk i stil nied asistence and geting the next answer more stupid iven from 1 GM: Dear ❤PaTeNcE❤ There is no way to undo the result of the battle, as we have told you before we do not have direct controls over the game mechanics, but this information that you have provided us will help our Developers to be more accurate on determining the main problem of battle match. Thank you for your understanding -The R2Games Team REALLY ???????????? I DONT ANDASTEND SO PLS DONT THNX ME FOR THIS FAUND SOMONE HU CAN CHEK AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM
                It would be beneficial if you actually stated what your problem is, instead of only complaining about the answer you've been given.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

my problem is same as to so many ppl post hier geting falure in duels when im omost full hp wit 2 silphs and oponenth is omost ded tiime is up and i get falure , i have report this last cw now agean hapend same is it fear ?????????
                  ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                    my problem is same as to so many ppl post hier geting falure in duels when im omost full hp wit 2 silphs and oponenth is omost ded tiime is up and i get falure , i have report this last cw now agean hapend same is it fear ?????????
                    What I can find;
                    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Rules
                    • Within a round, if neither player is defeated within 3 minutes the victory will go to the player who deals the most damage. If damage dealt is the same then the victory goes to the contestant with the higher battle rating.
                    So maybe, even though their life bar was more depleted than yours, they did more damage, therefore winning the fight?
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hmm is not like this bicous i speak wit 1 of oponents he is 577k br me 645 br hum is make more dmg ???????? and last time i get difrent answer when time is up more % in hp win so agean unfear
                      ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

aktualy can somone give clear respond hu win when time is up ????????? your mentors answer is based on hp you answer is br and dmg so ??? i know the players in my clas wit more br then me and sins in game is same bufs wich player can use as maunths pots skrols and i aweys use max posibilites then players can go afk and late time to be up.......... i will have then more wins...
                        Last edited by R24796711; 03-31-2015, 12:22 PM.
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

GM:Thank you for your response, actually as far as we know it's based on your Battle Rating, you cannot win if your opponent has the higher Battle Rating, we suggest that you should work hard on your Character or for your advance do some recharging .................................... to do some recharging ??? after this answer ??? this your advise ???omg i dont have to recharge you have to work on your game maybe ?? so after your respond i luse at least 5 duels on cw totaly unfear ...............and you advise me to recharge
                          ❤PaTeNcE❤

Comment

Working...
                          X