Class Wars Return March 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return March 26th

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on March 26th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_classwar.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1768051

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

Yay lag wars
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

any news about the bug of lost rounds that happened previous CW ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        any news about the bug of lost rounds that happened previous CW ?
        hey u are an unofficial forum mod and still have to ask these questions?
        =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Divorcing should be affordable

Comment

marriage too

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
              hey u are an unofficial forum mod and still have to ask these questions?
              did you saw how many time mentors or moderators said they will TRY to get informations ?
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i think it is time to rethink all the fighting system in CW i give you my example mage arount 390k br with pot, scrol..etc ready for CW i do same point if i play afk or not , meybe afk i have one lose more, point around 3100-3400 i tested this and of course no chanse to go to finals

now some one tell me if it is worth to play real or afk? why should i lose one hour for same point?

i tink the sylph instead of guard is good ideea but give everyone a chance to go in final for me is simple if i win first 3 fight 100% next one will be a lose....is just mypoint of view i do not want to create unnecessary long discussions .

Comment

yes divorcing should be free

Comment

Originally posted by Derill View Post
                    i think it is time to rethink all the fighting system in CW i give you my example mage arount 390k br with pot, scrol..etc ready for CW i do same point if i play afk or not , meybe afk i have one lose more, point around 3100-3400 i tested this and of course no chanse to go to finals

now some one tell me if it is worth to play real or afk? why should i lose one hour for same point?

i tink the sylph instead of guard is good ideea but give everyone a chance to go in final for me is simple if i win first 3 fight 100% next one will be a lose....is just mypoint of view i do not want to create unnecessary long discussions .
                    You write at a 4 year old level but to decide whether its worth spending you time or not you cant ask anyone but yourself. I got about same br and cant get the good rewards either. Still think its better than doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LightHouse2 View Post
                      yes divorcing should be free
                      Sorry you comment striked me as so funny. I pictured a broke guy recently divorced.

Comment

Lame event, and one reason why, becose glory shop items 3 year old. Why you not add new patch items like god blessing, god gifts, advanced and exspert dimension cordinate, light, dark sylph seal, sepulcrum, advanced sepulcrum, toncheons, new sylph refine materials, vulcan hammers. all mounts, divine shards and soul, fascion shards andcore, good lucky charm, clothing and other?

Comment

Most people shouldn't even do CW. The rewards aren't worth the 45 minutes of fighting. A few runestones? You can get that playing the jewel mini-game in a minute. If you aren't a beginner and can't make the finals, why even participate?

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                            Lame event, and one reason why, becose glory shop items 3 year old. Why you not add new patch items like god blessing, god gifts, advanced and exspert dimension cordinate, light, dark sylph seal, sepulcrum, advanced sepulcrum, toncheons, new sylph refine materials, vulcan hammers. all mounts, divine shards and soul, fascion shards andcore, good lucky charm, clothing and other?
                            I´m guessing because people still pay for those. But I would also like that they do. At least something new in glory shop, feels like its been the same for very long.

Comment

they put new mounts in the glory shop...but yeah i don't bother with this as its same outcome every class wars the only exciting part was betting on a winner at the end then waiting a few days to find out you lost lol..agreed they should take out stuff that's not much use and replace it with updated stuff for the new content that's been added
                              ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                              X