[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
    You seriously bothered to make a list of characters below Level 30 who never recharged and who haven't logged on for the past 180 days? Mind blown.
    well i have been in S1 since Aug 2012, so to proof that r2 really doing their job its not hard.

Comment

Originally posted by madwakingbat View Post
      just got a message saying the server is shutting down. So what are they actually doing since I am on server s465 no where near s1?
      Guys, it's weekly maintenance for ALL servers but additional stuff done for S1. Nothing much can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by dwarf_ View Post
        well i have been in S1 since Aug 2012, so to proof that r2 really doing their job its not hard.
        It's not like you can know if any char in your list had been recharged or not, so even if the chars remain, that proves nothing...I'd say there is much better proof already that they usually don't do their job - like making it impossible for entire guilds to enter CS-GB and not dealing with the issue at all, but rather changing ticket status to 'resolved' for all who filed a ticket
        Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
          R2 fixing bugs during weekly maintenence???? Ouh.. u live in dream world man.... lets just hope thet there will not be away too many bugs added after this maint......
          haha i hope so.. it sucks that u have a bug icon.. my Sylph icon bug for almost a week after the last maint.. my friend astro icon bug too.. let see what happen after this maint..
          Name:FulLMoon
          Class: Mage
          Guild: GodzOfWar
          Server:27 The Forgotten Dune

Can we be friends or can we be lovers?

Comment

I think was more good if R2 delete all accounts with over 2-3 months of inactivity from ALL SERVERS not just from one. Also R2 let us to know when u can come with some new mpds and dungeons ? Many people are boring with this millions update over update to hero and leave the game. We have in this game houndred of servers but with only 10 or maxim 50 people which play daily , why u no make an big merge and make just few on each region ?

Comment

Soooooooooo............................

Essentially we get this long maintenance for what? To create more bugs? More Lag? I mean there isn't even minor things that are mentioned that are being fixed.

Meh! Oh well Guess I will just go study.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                You seriously bothered to make a list of characters below Level 30 who never recharged and who haven't logged on for the past 180 days? Mind blown.
                Ah you should try it, its like trainspotting! S1 account under is what its all about!

Comment

Originally posted by dwarf_ View Post
                  And i have some list _ character level below 30 and never recharge any amount...lets proof it if r2 really delete those accounts.
                  Nice I am working on lists for not spinning blessing wheel on server 13 and 20.

Comment

Well i hope we get something out of this maintenance

Comment

well, lets hope S1 can get the server merge after cleansing done...i can provide you some accounts who havent logged on for the past 180 days or more if that will help to speed up the merging.

Comment

Originally posted by HocusFocus View Post
                        I think was more good if R2 delete all accounts with over 2-3 months of inactivity from ALL SERVERS not just from one. Also R2 let us to know when u can come with some new mpds and dungeons ? Many people are boring with this millions update over update to hero and leave the game. We have in this game houndred of servers but with only 10 or maxim 50 people which play daily , why u no make an big merge and make just few on each region ?
                        well its not r2 but it wont be in their interest to show that only 50-60pple active in some servers.

Comment

Originally posted by jesse1986 View Post
                          Well i hope we get something out of this maintenance
                          It is a weekly maintanence. Did you get anything last week?

Comment

MT again
                            :cool:S3x:p

Comment

and what happens after everyone creates new accounts again on s-1 - ahahaha... brainless monkeys working at r2... no wonders steady ca$hers stopped paying for your vip membership even - ahahahaha... good job Emma - you have joined the ape squad

Comment

R2, what is the used of inventory for farm if it is still count directly on the inventory??? Would you separate the farm inventory, it will be helpful for us every time we spin the guild blessing...

ATALANTA
                                S476 WHITEHEATH

Comment

Working...
                                X