[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
    R2, what is the used of inventory for farm if it is still count directly on the inventory??? Would you separate the farm inventory, it will be helpful for us every time we spin the guild blessing...

ATALANTA
    S476 WHITEHEATH

I seriously think this is a great idea. Like they did with the profile stuff.... Take it out of our inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxiepoo View Post
      I seriously think this is a great idea. Like they did with the profile stuff.... Take it out of our inventory.
      I agree, really good idea! Same as taking the atoll stuff out of it. Still not r2 doing it though.

Comment

Gem Synthesizer

Duration: 3/23 00:00 - 3/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 6-10 gems.

Rewards:
        Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x2, Soul Crystal x200
        Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x5, Soul Crystal x500
        Synthesize Level 8 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x10, Soul Crystal x1000
        Synthesize Level 9 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 9 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x20, Soul Crystal x2000
        Synthesize Level 10 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 10 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x40, Soul Crystal x3000
        Note: This quest has unlimited attempts

Where is the unlimited attempts?

Comment

Originally posted by R24536067 View Post
          and what happens after everyone creates new accounts again on s-1 - ahahaha... brainless monkeys working at r2... no wonders steady ca$hers stopped paying for your vip membership even - ahahahaha... good job Emma - you have joined the ape squad
          You think that the -30lvls on S1 creating new accounts are a big issue?

Comment

Worked for me. If you cant submit a report.

Comment

Originally posted by R2708784 View Post
              Gem Synthesizer

Duration: 3/23 00:00 - 3/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 6-10 gems.

Rewards:
              Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x2, Soul Crystal x200
              Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x5, Soul Crystal x500
              Synthesize Level 8 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x10, Soul Crystal x1000
              Synthesize Level 9 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 9 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x20, Soul Crystal x2000
              Synthesize Level 10 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 10 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x40, Soul Crystal x3000
              Note: This quest has unlimited attempts

Where is the unlimited attempts?
              Did you really just ask this question lol....keep synthesizing and hitting collect till it isn't lit up there is your unlimited attempts. Smh some folks are slow lol

Comment

To remove inactive accounts you should simply ignore level and recharges and only set the rule that if the account has been inactive 180 days it is eligible for deletion. As a result you can clean 70-90% of the population of all servers and then do a proper merger of dozens or even hundreds of servers into one, with actually active players.

Comment

Comment

why u no make an big merge and make just few on each region ?[/QUOTE]

Worst idea ever! They already overload the servers with all the dumb merges they have done. More merges mean even more lag than b4. They need to get better servers before they get the dumb idea to merge anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                      To remove inactive accounts you should simply ignore level and recharges and only set the rule that if the account has been inactive 180 days it is eligible for deletion. As a result you can clean 70-90% of the population of all servers and then do a proper merger of dozens or even hundreds of servers into one, with actually active players.
                      Never seen so many care about -30 players before lol.
                      Its one day players. They look good in statistics when selling franchises for this game - nothing to be bothered of as player.

Comment

correct me if i am wrong: they are clearing S1 from non-active toons , but they close all the servers for that

Comment

oh no..tok been fine past week no lag,same as spire..fingers crossed it stays that way and maint dont break it..also when is the second world boss notification gonna be removed from the events at top left of page..we not had 3 world bosses for over 2yrs ish now and im sick of being teased
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

What purpose delete inactive players? What this delete change?

Comment

To make room for more inactive players

Comment

Please dont delete my char..because lm not a cashier thats why i dont want to recharge acc

Comment

Working...
                                X