No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/26 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they wont merge old servers the want us to quit and start on a new server and spend more cash, r2 marketing scam!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lumpaspaolo View Post
      Please dont delete my char..because lm not a cashier thats why i dont want to recharge acc
      Have u been inactive for 180 days and u char is in S1 ? If not so u dont have too worry..
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

LoL ... delete Lv30 char??? wanna make new player to spend big money R2 ??? really monkey brain!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHANIKOE View Post
          Guys, it's weekly maintenance for ALL servers but additional stuff done for S1. Nothing much can be done.
          Yes it is but they only listing stuff for s1 so what are they fixing for the other servers. Nothing it not like they even put they correcting spelling mistakes. So we get a pointless weekly maintenance for nothing. I know r2 communication is not great but they normally do say why for maintenance all servers have to go down.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by R2708784 View Post
            Gem Synthesizer

Duration: 3/23 00:00 - 3/25 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 6-10 gems.

Rewards:
            Synthesize Level 6 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x2, Soul Crystal x200
            Synthesize Level 7 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x5, Soul Crystal x500
            Synthesize Level 8 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x10, Soul Crystal x1000
            Synthesize Level 9 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 9 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x20, Soul Crystal x2000
            Synthesize Level 10 Gem x1 to receive: Lvl. 10 HP Gem x1, Sack of Gold x40, Soul Crystal x3000
            Note: This quest has unlimited attempts

Where is the unlimited attempts?
            ?? we have more atts ... but who would it do to get soul crystals?? my inventory is full with this stuff

Comment

Please To R2 G.m
              Could you please make Bigger Maps For Lv above 61
              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Urolog View Post
                correct me if i am wrong: they are clearing S1 from non-active toons , but they close all the servers for that
                No its weekly maintanence for eating donuts. They are also deleting toons while doing that. And I am surprised that all care so much about -30lbl toons. last time I started new toon it took one day to get to lvl 32.

Comment

kick me from guild

Comment

Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                    ?? we have more atts ... but who would it do to get soul crystals?? my inventory is full with this stuff
                    Do me and I tell you lol. There has been sc event for 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      Yes it is but they only listing stuff for s1 so what are they fixing for the other servers. Nothing it not like they even put they correcting spelling mistakes. So we get a pointless weekly maintenance for nothing. I know r2 communication is not great but they normally do say why for maintenance all servers have to go down.

DarkMeph
                      Don't you have a computer? If you do, does it run slowly? All computers benefit from being switched off regularly and there is defragging to do and registries to sort - among other things - maintenance is what it says - maintaining the standard (whatever you think of it) -changes and upgrades are just incidentals that take advantage of this necessary downtime

Comment

Save it, buy temporary storage its rare, shop item, if you lucky also can find in guild blesing shop items, and wild shop for mystery stones also. Maybe after half year you can excange it for gold and clearing inventory will be greatest event in your life

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post

DarkMeph
                          If it is of any consolation to you, here's what we got on Kongregate for a 3/4 hours maintenance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	srsly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	1710160

Now, I don't want you all to think I'm a mean-minded person, but it really sounds like: "Guys, we need to delete inactive toons from S1 and we need to shut down everything for that. But since we can't tell you openly... Let's pretend we're fixing some typos here and there.".
                          Last edited by GiordanoT88; 03-26-2015, 04:41 AM. Reason: I'm a mean-minded person

Comment

Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                            Save it, buy temporary storage its rare, shop item, if you lucky also can find in guild blesing shop items, and wild shop for mystery stones also. Maybe after half year you can excange it for gold and clearing inventory will be greatest event in your life

Comment

Originally posted by R230310522 View Post
                              Do me and I tell you lol. There has been sc event for 2 days.
                              i know - and i did it! ^^ but have again 5 stacks

Comment

Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
                                Don't you have a computer? If you do, does it run slowly? All computers benefit from being switched off regularly and there is defragging to do and registries to sort - among other things - maintenance is what it says - maintaining the standard (whatever you think of it) -changes and upgrades are just incidentals that take advantage of this necessary downtime
                                Ah he got no clue. But was funny we mentioned spelling mistakes. I also find it funny that anyone still think r2 can fix anything, its a franchise.

Comment

Working...
                                X