[Announcement] 11/08/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 11/08/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, November 8th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 11/07 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 2-3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

NOTE: For those of you living in the Eastern and Pacific Time Zones, Maintenance times have moved back one hour along with the end of Daylight Savings Time. For those of you living outside the US, please take note of the Maintenance times, those will correspond to the server time that Maintenance will occur.

UPDATE: Okay, we've got the skill loss bug fixed on the test server, and we'll be moving the fix to the live servers during Maintenance. In anticipation with the fix, we will once again be resetting all player's skills for free. As such, all players will need re-spend their skills upon logging back into their character.

UPDATE 2: Alright Wartune servers are back up. You can find the patch notes here in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

patch 1.45? hee hee we can't wait for it ;p

Comment

what does the mainteance with?

Comment

hope this maintenance is for patch 1.45 update
        Wartune IGN : â„¢tripl3zâ„¢
        Job : Knight
        Server : [S40] The Badlands
        Guild : UNITED (owner)

Comment

A whole LOT of players are anxious with excitement for Patch 1.45 I know I am

Comment

the patch thing will be happening in the 15th of november, not in this week's mainataince.
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              the patch thing will be happening in the 15th of november, not in this week's mainataince.
              next week then?
              No Sign

Comment

does europe server had daylight saving?
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Probably not 1.45... Such as huge patch would probably take extra time.... ,... just sucking time of maintenance tho... my only sleep in of the week is that day... and maintenance ends when i leave for school... ,.... gms sure got timing<.<

Comment

Originally posted by mocchi09 View Post
                    next week then?
                    if you look at the calender, YES
                    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                    âœ* Prizzly
                    âœ* Knight
                    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

mainty finished yet?

Comment

-.-

People have been telling me that the update for the new patch is the 11th! But other say on the 8th and the 15th . So how do I know which one is which?
                        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

And I love Wartune so very much! Im a lvl 36 mage Name is Anubis!
                          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

UPDATE: Okay, we've got the skill loss bug fixed on the test server, and we'll be moving the fix to the live server during Maintenance. In anticipation with the fix, we will once again be resetting all player's skills for free. As such, all players will need re-spend their skills upon logging back into their character.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Sir GM, for the event shooting a star......
                              sir i did'nt able to get my rewards....
                              i got an orange Pristine Charm and i waiting for the mail yet nothing at all
                              hope u can addressed my call
                              thnks a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X