• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Shoot for the Stars!

Duration: 11/7 – 11/14 23:59
    Server: All servers
    Goal: Obtain an Orange Astral

Description: Test your luck with the Astral System and be rewarded for it! Upon obtaining an Orange Astral, you will be rewarded with 200,000 Daru and a Level 1-5 Gem Pack. But don’t wait too late as this activity will only be offered for a limited time!

Rewards: 200,000 Daru and Level 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once. Allow up to 96 hours for prizes to be sent.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

what do u mean level 1-5 gem pack?? each level we can have? or one random gem pack?
    S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

Nice Hope Imma Got 1

Comment

Still waiting for my last prize.

Comment

Thank you!!! I receive the reward. Too bad I got 4 orange astral in 3 days but i can only receive the reward once.

Well that fine, i,m just feeling lucky.. =)

Comment

now, where is my price?
            A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

do my best
              or should I say...
              testing my luck...
              =="
              No Sign

Comment

lol... the reward before of 500k gold is better than this one -,- .. except if you get 200k gold instead together with a lvl 4 or 5 gem pack
                § Top 2 - [S4] Bretheran Abyss §
                ♥ Guild Master of Kingdom ♥

Comment

Hehe id rather have the Daru anyways, with the enlightenment and troops upgrade costs. Never gonna happen for me though, only found 3 orange astrals so far and none of them worked with archer so i sold them. Its been a good 20 levels since i found those and i spend 300 - 500k a day on astrals. I dont want gold back for gold, i want Daru, but that's just me.

Comment

Does buying an astral for 7k star points count with this aswell?

Comment

S1 - StarGoddess
                      got orange illussion astrals
                      http://prntscr.com/j4x0j
                      does this counts?

Comment

lmao first was 500k gold i think now 200k daru lol

Comment

too bad, i just sold my lone orange astral before this event occured

Comment

does this work if we had one before the start of this or does it have to be obtained during this event?

Comment

i got an orange astral,how can i post it so i have a proof?? help pls.

Comment

Working...
                              X