Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 - 9 hours wasn't a joke we are serious

Comment

no weekend rewards what ? very very nice ! tnx 4 !!!

Comment

Lots of Cupcakes and rainbows and My Little Ponies; Friendship Is Magic ♥
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-01-2015, 05:02 AM.

Comment

booo
          not coool

Comment

Merge the lower servers together u Cupcakes ........................................ Been close to 2 years now since server 127 merged, ppl are quiting, cant get a team to run anything, ur loosing precious money, u should merge the damn servers, u greedy tightwad Cupcakes should be all over this since its about money
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-01-2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
              This ^

I have to agree with all the people complaining here: the compensation was useless. Sorry, I'm grateful when I can be grateful, but that pseudo-compensation was an insult: literally none of the items received was good. I'd rather receive nothing next time. I don't care if "the US servers didn't get anything" so we'd better stop complaining, that's not how you handle things professionally.
              The worst part of it all is that probably the developers or the bosses or whomsoever is in charge will ignore every single complaint - supposing that someone will tell them, of course. It makes me sad.

We are players and paying customers, still we have to pray that someone receives our feedback and when it happens it is ignored I'd say about 98% of time. Sometimes I read the posts in this forum and I pity the devs & Co., because I think that it must be tough to handle so much disappointment, rage and dissatisfaction 24/7... But then you make fun of us and you make it so hard for me to not think: "Geez, you guys are asking for it!".

I agree with you. bout a month ago or so the US west servers lost out on our dimension loot and they gave us ***** for compensation. fate stones and other useless garbage. they don't care, they only care about the money that the big cashers spend. and the big cashers dont care because they have the cash to spend. the moderate spenders are always over looked and not taken seriously. even the moderate spenders are important to the game, without us, there is no game. without use playing, what is there? nothing. the moderate spenders, low to none spenders and teh free to play players get treated like garbage by kabam when it comes to real compensation for lost loot when its there fault.

EXAMPLE: i ahve lost loot on my toon and what do they say? it was my computers fault. lmfao. what a lot of players don't understand, is that ALL items in your inventory are kept server side so that you can not cheat, so when i lost 50 of my legendary stones, it was because of a server side glitch, not anything on my side like they say. they take no blame for anything that happens and even when they do, they don't give much to compensate for what was lost. they just expect players to suck it up and accept it.

Comment

Comment

As long as there are major cashers like Caveman, Iceade, Alci, and so on, and so on, who do not care about the fair play and the other people's hard work, we wont get anything good. These players are making the game imbalanced. There are such an easy way to make everyone happy, and to be fair with everyone!
                  But that comes along with a personal change in real life, which for most of them (cashers and game owners and developers) is something impossible.

Comment

they are going to fix the bugs
                    APRIL FOOLS!!
                    more bugs for everyone
                    living on compensation rewards

Comment

Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any Wartune accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                      1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
                      2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                      3. Have not recharged any amount.
                      so u mean u will delete anyone that meets this requirements? LMAO

Comment

WoW ...PUT THE DONUTS DOWN R2 !!!

Comment

R2 are aving a show and tell day while a monkey does the maintenance lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by khaldurg View Post
                            Please note that during this maintenance, we'll delete any Wartune accounts that meet all the following conditions:
                            1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 30.
                            2. Have been offline for more than 180 days.
                            3. Have not recharged any amount.
                            so u mean u will delete anyone that meets this requirements? LMAO
                            next patch
                            1. Character level ≦ Lvl. 80.
                            2. Have been offline for more than 30 days.
                            3. Have not recharged 1500000 balens.
                            =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

they should hire a new monkey, they old one is getting rusty
                              living on compensation rewards

Comment

Jajajajajajaja Very nice Nightmares12, hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X