Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Events on 4/11!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events on 4/11!

Server:
    • R2Games S1 - S576
    • Kabam S1 - S133
    • Armor S1 - S8

Double EXP Party

Duration: 4/11 00:00 - 4/17 23:59

Description: During the event, EXP is doubled for all dungeons.

Blessed Warrior

Duration: 4/11 00:00 - 4/17 23:59

Description: During the event, reach the required levels to be rewarded. Each reward level can be collected once during the event.
    • Reach level 50 to receive: 5,000,000 EXP, Star Sand x100, Star Tear Shard x100
    • Reach level 60 to receive: 10,000,000 EXP, Star Sand x200, Star Tear Shard x100
    • Reach level 70 to receive: 20,000,000 EXP, Star Sand x300, Star Tear Shard x100
    • Reach level 80 to receive: 50,000,000 EXP, Mahra x50, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Star Sand x500, Star Tear Shard x200

Recharge Bonus

Duration: 4/11 00:00 - 4/11 23:59

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
    • Sack of Gold x10
    • Lvl. 4 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Promotion:

Duration: 4/11 00:00 - 4/12 23:59

Lvl. 10 Gem Transposer Pack

Lvl. 10 Gem Transposer Pack x1
    Price: 2,395 Balens. Limit of 1.

Lvl. 11 Gem Transposer Pack

Lvl. 11 Gem Transposer Pack x1
    Price: 4,795 Balens. Limit of 1.

Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll Pack

Duration: 4/11 00:00 - 4/14 23:59

Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x4
    Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 20.

Blessed warrior really killing campers, otherwise nice event really pushing for evolution: D
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
      Blessed warrior really killing campers
      Great event, just because of that.

Comment

Actually it wont touch the campers. Much like the other stupid events like this, you do not get rewards for already having done it. You must reach the target during the event. Further, smart campers would not claim this as the rewards are worthless. All the lvl 50 plus in our guild has 4 evolved pet seals sitting in vault and do not need sand or shards.
        Last edited by StevenDeschain; 04-11-2015, 12:00 AM.
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
          [COLOR="#800080"All the lvl 50 plus in our guild has 4 evolved pet seals sitting in vault and do not need sand or shards. [/COLOR]
          And are still useless to the guild when it comes to things that really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
            Actually it wont touch the campers. Much like the other stupid events like this, you do not get rewards for already having done it. You must reach the target during the event. Further, smart campers would not claim this as the rewards are worthless. All the lvl 50 plus in our guild has 4 evolved pet seals sitting in vault and do not need sand or shards.
            Well... I am level 59. Just received the lvl 50 rewards.
            But there should be surprise login rewards. At least there were on S571. But on S576 there aren't. Don't know what's going on with other servers

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post
              But there should be surprise login rewards. At least there were on S571. But on S576 there aren't. Don't know what's going on with other servers
              I would like to know the same thing. Why isn't the event across all r2 Wartune games or time zones ?

Why would some get the Special Login and not others ? Another example of the non-fair game play that is becoming very blatant throughout the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post
                Lvl 80 can't claim any of them, and I don't see the surprise logins either.

EDIT, I had to relog to claim them.

Still no surprise login tho.
                Last edited by pietjeprecies; 04-11-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

had to refresh to claim the leveling rewards

Comment

The Surprise Login rewards are available on the servers that got merged yesterday. It's part of the server merge events.

Comment

Originally posted by slipsten View Post
                      The Surprise Login rewards are available on the servers that got merged yesterday. It's part of the server merge events.
                      Ah that explains

TY

Comment

Anyone else missing the Blessed Warrior 3, level to 70 event? I have the other ones, just not the level to 70 one.

I am on server s448, east coast server.
                        Last edited by R262181389; 04-11-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Level 10/11 transponders

Anyone know if the level 10 and 11 transponders are random or do you get to choose? For 24 and 48 dollars i would hate to get one I already have...

Comment

Originally posted by grimmmark View Post
                            Anyone know if the level 10 and 11 transponders are random or do you get to choose? For 24 and 48 dollars i would hate to get one I already have...
                            It is random. Being that high, you should be able to choose the one want. But like everything else, they want you to gamble.

Comment

So I'm just guessing but no more coin of ancestry events?
                              Moo
                              I am a Koala

Comment

Working...
                              X