Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/23 3:30 AM EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
    No, the only reason why you want to camp is to bully people around your lvl. That's the main reason why anyone wants to camp. You want to be the "king" of your lvl range in BG. improving BR can happen at lvl 80 just fine. You will never catch up to the major cashers anyway. So why bother to camp? UNLESS it's to bully lower lvls.
    ...or because you don't want to be a level 80 asking lvl 60 and 70-somethings for help in killing an ant or soul drainer. There's always that too.
    IGN: Swinella
    Class: Mage
    lvl: 80
    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
    Server: Kabam s79
    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by MysteriousPiette View Post
      From this response, I can only deem 2 things, 1.) Either you are a bully and you like to do this, or 2.)You sped through the game getting as much experience as you could, as fast as you could, so you are an extremely weak high level player. Camping helps a player to build their BR slowly to become a strong player within their level range. It gives a player a chance to learn all of the new things that are added at the various levels and gain the knowledge of how to use all of the new features effectively. It gives a player a chance to collect the items needed to make themselves stronger, MTW, Gems, Soul Crystals, Crypt Tokens, Crystalloids, etc. It gives players a chance to battle in BG and Arena with other players at their level and actually win. Because let's face it, once we hit level 80, we won't have a chance to ever beat the current level 80 players, unless they start quitting the game. R2 keeps introducing new things so they can keep getting stronger and stronger, which doesn't give anyone else a chance to catch up to them. A player's only chance to ever win in BG or Arena, is to camp and be as strong as they can in their level. (Though I am agreed that there are a select few who go overboard with the camping.) I mean, who doesn't want to win? What is the fun of playing a game if you can't win sometimes, understandably not everytime, but sometimes. And once we hit Lvl. 80? Forget it. Unless we come across players that have decided to do what you suggest and shoot straight to level 80 with no experience. I can only hope that some players listen to you, so when I get to level 80 there will be idiotic players at that level with a 30K BR, or something just as silly.
      Stop cry noobster and all like you! Camping is easy. Do not do anything, no Spire, no TOK, no dungeon, no Catacombs, etc., etc., etc., Is your responsability to do events that gives EXP, nobody forces you!

On the other hand, I believe that the "maintenance" was an epic fail, because, it still appears "damange" in Guild Beast, noobs!!

Comment

• Nice one, BlackhawkRider. Been running into the same issues myself, with the same bunch of Sugary Cupcakes in R2 replying to my emails and tickets:

Anyone notice a similar thread in all of the examples? All are stock answers with absolutely ZERO thought put behind it. I will take something back. We are not even dealing with Sugary Cupcakes. We are dealing with an answering machine!

Oh, and for the mods here: Yeah, sending tickets really work, don't it?

From top to bottom, all the way to forum mods, we get stock answers and assurances. If that is what I am looking for, I'll just call the 24 hour psychic hotline, OK? At least there I *know* that I am in for losing a bit of cash for platitudes!
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-25-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• At least you got a reply, thats more then i get.

Comment

• An answering machine is not a reply. It is something intercepting your call and going, "Haha! Rubbish bin!"

Comment

• I think humans answer the tickets - they just dont know anything about Wartune, they are general "gms" for all their games.

Comment

• Esme the reason for the RE EDIT was to get an ACTUAL RESPONSE!!!! I guess you will just ignore it just like R2 ignores the lag and THEIR CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Nice one, BlackhawkRider. Been running into the same issues myself, with the same bunch of Sugary Cupcakes in R2 replying to my emails and tickets:

Anyone notice a similar thread in all of the examples? All are stock answers with absolutely ZERO thought put behind it. I will take something back. We are not even dealing with Sugary Cupcakes. We are dealing with an answering machine!

Oh, and for the mods here: Yeah, sending tickets really work, don't it?

From top to bottom, all the way to forum mods, we get stock answers and assurances. If that is what I am looking for, I'll just call the 24 hour psychic hotline, OK? At least there I *know* that I am in for losing a bit of cash for platitudes!
                  This is how R2 deals with complaints. They delete the complaint and pretend it never happened.

There is your "proof", R2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackhawkRaider View Post
                    Esme the reason for the RE EDIT was to get an ACTUAL RESPONSE!!!! I guess you will just ignore it just like R2 ignores the lag and THEIR CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS.
                    That does not justify breaking the rules. If you want a response, consider adjusting your attitude.
                    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    This is how R2 deals with complaints. They delete the complaint and pretend it never happened.

There is your "proof", R2.
                    Nope. If I were to delete your complaint, I would've deleted the whole post. As is, I'm enforcing the forum rules, which you broke. Quite a difference. I'm sure you're literate enough to portray your discontent without trampling the forum rules in the dust.

Thanks.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Turn back coin of ancestry , jewel hunt, underground palace and fishing !!!
                      This mini games is actual ......

Comment

Working...
                      X