No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 29th April 2015 has ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look, someday R2 will take care about the lag, in one or more updates, because this game is becoming unplayable. We just wait the mega cashers have get maxed all that news things and in a couple of months we will have a new update for them. Be patient. This game is very close to collapse.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      20 mill gold from a sylph boss? I think you're wrong
      Depends on the HP. Doing 100% Damage on the 210M HP Boss gets you about 8M Gold each. The 500M HP Boss is probably worth close to 20M Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
        Look, someday R2 will take care about the lag, in one or more updates, because this game is becoming unplayable. We just wait the mega cashers have get maxed all that news things and in a couple of months we will have a new update for them. Be patient. This game is very close to collapse.
        usually when they start to really push the money aspect of the game, with lots of sales and bonus ****, it means the Sunset is coming. It will be very sudden.
        That's why these updates have come so close together. They're trying to maximize cashflow, that they are re-investing into a new game in development. They're probably sunset several of their older games at the same time. Every time you add to pre-existing code, you take a chance of something going wrong. The fact that it isn't even the same team componds that chance of error. We are seeing the last moments of this game. I would be seriously surprised if we make it to 2016.
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
        X