Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/7 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
    -What about Blood Crystal from Bloody Inferno? thats just make full bag when just can used for buy skill and have very low price.
    What is joke, you not necessary colect this trash, but it is very disappointing to get debris, as rewards. There most items these you can,t use anyway (vip tokens, ertheal hearts, fate stones, wilds energy, legstones, vulcan stove, coin elements, soul crystal and much other getting us like events rewards)
    In short, you can get 5 pages of different items, that you never can,t use, but you will not receive no one that would improve your stats

Comment

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 1month... come back after 1 month.. till we fixes all issues in r2games.

we want 2 see that notice in r2 login page..
      indian

Comment

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
        What is joke, you not necessary colect this trash, but it is very disappointing to get debris, as rewards. There most items these you can,t use anyway (vip tokens, ertheal hearts, fate stones, wilds energy, legstones, vulcan stove, coin elements, soul crystal and much other getting us like events rewards)
        In short, you can get 5 pages of different items, that you never can,t use, but you will not receive no one that would improve your stats
        Many of these things are some, which some players need the most. The thing is also that there are still new players coming (believe it or not), and if we take away those rewards like soul crystals or fate stones, then there will be no chance for them to max out stuff they need. VIP tokens are for VIP players, Eternal Hearts for married characters, fate stones to max out fate level, legendary stones to make legendary equipment, Vulcan Stove would be nice if you could have Vulcan Hammers as easily as stoves, as getting holy grade level is by luck anyway and most of the times, it won't work. etc. I mean some of the things are useful for those who have cashed (VIP, marriage), but as they are also a part of the game you can't just say that all these things are useless. Yes, maybe for you, but not for some.
        I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
        Game: Wartune
        Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by R259938265 View Post
          All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 1month... come back after 1 month.. till we fixes all issues in r2games.

we want 2 see that notice in r2 login page..
          no I dont... dont get me wrong I like my job lol... but I like my game also..

Comment

If you see that there will be no use for you, just sell them, that's it.
            I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
            Game: Wartune
            Allisandra

Comment

Originally posted by Slartibarfast View Post
              no I dont... dont get me wrong I like my job lol... but I like my game also..
              i like 2.. bt don wanna see dat damn notice alwayz. itz better we rest 1 mnth and back 2 fresh r2 widout any lagin, bugs, issue. ect....
              indian

Comment

Boring compension why
                .30M gold
                .30M Daru
                .Mahra 500
                .MTW 2k
                .Sylph Sepulcrum x 500
                it would be better hahahahaha
                :cool:S3x:p

Comment

wow gratz compansation
                  Nice joob cute magister
                  IND00
                  S418

Comment

what new bugs we get?

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineK View Post
                      If you see that there will be no use for you, just sell them, that's it.
                      It s not so easy... thing is, that r2 made us collecting EVERYTHING, coz long ago we noticed, that some of items we considered as usless and sold, had verry nice exchange after, so we were angry that we sold them... now we keep all ***, just in case one day r2 will surprise us, this time nicely for change, and give us something usefull in exchange. If r2 was clear about what future exchanges will be, or at least said clearly "that, that and that will never have any use for those, who maxed it out", we would have far less of inventory problems.

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                        It s not so easy... thing is, that r2 made us collecting EVERYTHING, coz long ago we noticed, that some of items we considered as usless and sold, had verry nice exchange after, so we were angry that we sold them... now we keep all ***, just in case one day r2 will surprise us, this time nicely for change, and give us something usefull in exchange. If r2 was clear about what future exchanges will be, or at least said clearly "that, that and that will never have any use for those, who maxed it out", we would have far less of inventory problems.
                        Isn't that part of the fun? The old risk-reward calculation. Should I/shouldn't I.

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                          in a post in the suggestions I made , I explained about an option to move things from vault/inventory to mail where you can keep for 30 days if not opened , this can give the chance to move things not needed until future such events and move them back to inventory when needed , we can easily collect from mail but we need to be kicked from guild to put stuff back into our mail , just a simple function like remove to mail button I think would solve everyones problems . please visit that thread and reply so it can be noticed by r2 developers to submit for consideration

Comment

Can you freaking disable that thing with the 1000% exp bonus? Jeez, some of us are trying NOT to level up, d
                            amn! -C
                            Smoking guns, hot to the touch, would cool down if we didn't use them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sealacey View Post
                              in a post in the suggestions I made , I explained about an option to move things from vault/inventory to mail where you can keep for 30 days if not opened , this can give the chance to move things not needed until future such events and move them back to inventory when needed , we can easily collect from mail but we need to be kicked from guild to put stuff back into our mail , just a simple function like remove to mail button I think would solve everyones problems . please visit that thread and reply so it can be noticed by r2 developers to submit for consideration
                              yeah lets all simply replay on this so R2 notice that bug and see there cash income about buying bag space go and remove this bug

Comment

Originally posted by sealacey View Post
                                Don t ask what i lost from mail just coz i had net problems for 2 days and it vanished... why mail has to be for 30 days??? why not permanent, just with quantity max (50 pages is quite resonable i belive)?
                                And no, Salome, it s not fun, at least not for me

Comment

Working...
                                X