Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/7 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupcaaaaaaaaakes
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-07-2015, 04:32 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Helen;1346255]Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
      • Removed the Lvl. 35 Starter Pack in the Mystery Shop.
      • Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:[LIST][*]300000 Gold[*]300000 Daru[*]Extreme Stamina Potion x1[*]Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1[*]Double Honor Scroll x1[*]Sylph Sepulcrum x20

But you interested in these people? they spend their money and their time in a game that ultimately only makes you nervous and makes me the bad blood !! Guys, I know you spent a long time in this game, but stop playing and come in World of Warcraft! This is the only serious game. No **** like this!! I'm sick! All my guild is sick!

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        The first post in this thread says 3-4 hours. So lets assume that's more correct, shall we?
        Before saying that, please check your own game info. We are not making it up, we are pointing on the info you created. Screenshot was too big to upload as a file, so here you go. Check the link below. Made a screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/72hjqu
        I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
        Game: Wartune
        Allisandra

Comment

why is it posted that server will be down for half hour or 1 hour and then keep it down for more than 2 hours running without any update !!!!!!!!!!! ???

Comment

how long again maintance >_<"

Comment

Originally posted by KatherineK View Post
              Before saying that, please check your own game info. We are not making it up, we are pointing on the info you created. Screenshot was too big to upload as a file, so here you go. Check the link below. Made a screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/72hjqu
              I know full well where your info comes from. I'm also not saying you're making it up. Previously, the maintenance screen showed 6+ hours. In any case, it's a generic message, that's usually not altered. The information in each maintenance thread, however, is more accurate, and the info here gets updated.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                Well, maybe i still belive that one day they will employe someone who is able to fix lags, as china is running smooth, with no lags, even they are far more developed in game then we are... don t tell me i m a dreamer, leave me hope!
                Just remember china caters for china, R2 caters for the rest of the planet. and i know for a fact even the china servers tend to lag (less obviously but there still is lag) Yes there are far more interesting things and gadgets and thingamajigs on china base wartune. but Shanghai and Beijing closer together than Johannesburg and say New york for instance.. The lag will be tremendous. I'm no expert but that just my opinion
                Player: Vix
                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Resurgence
                Lvl 80
                Class: Archer
                BR: () crappy

Comment

I also have a problem with wilds .. where when I try to plunder players or attack monsters, my character gets teleported elsewhere and it says Im not in the area cant attack. This keep repeating itself and its too damn irritating !!! please rectify this problem asap

Comment

Implementing of the auction house takes longer as expected.
                    we are sorry for the delay but you will sure like this new feature
                    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      I know full well where your info comes from. I'm also not saying you're making it up. Previously, the maintenance screen showed 6+ hours. In any case, it's a generic message, that's usually not altered. The information in each maintenance thread, however, is more accurate, and the info here gets updated.
                      my guess is : there was an emergency maintenance somewhere and they modified the message for it. but forgot to change it back for the current "normal" maintenance ^^
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                        Just remember china caters for china, R2 caters for the rest of the planet. and i know for a fact even the china servers tend to lag (less obviously but there still is lag) Yes there are far more interesting things and gadgets and thingamajigs on china base wartune. but Shanghai and Beijing closer together than Johannesburg and say New york for instance.. The lag will be tremendous. I'm no expert but that just my opinion
                        I m not and expert too, but common sens telling me, that since they have made groups of servers (US West, US East, Europe, Oceanic), nearest server shouldn t be realy more distanced from player then Beijing from Shanghai...

Ah, and morning Esme et salut Nono
                        Last edited by HijaDelSol; 05-07-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Suggestion how to fix the lag: simple.. R2 move form another host and pay more money you got alot dont lie, the lag its not about your speed internet but the Host r2, i bet
                          r2 host still low, so stop make mass new servers and move your files for better host and the lag gona be less,the rest compensation i donbt care just because r2 never give a **
                          to players,start with no drops vulcan hammer form sylh boss or mpd no point have vulcan stor if not vulcan hammer only way is payyy, so no fair for who cant pay alot try kill
                          someone can pay,and make gems lvl 12 event pls XD peace

sorry bad english

Comment

Bring back the set exchange Event..

Comment

Originally posted by HijaDelSol View Post
                              Well, maybe i still belive that one day they will employe someone who is able to fix lags, as china is running smooth, with no lags, even they are far more developed in game then we are... don t tell me i m a dreamer, leave me hope!
                              i'm a dreamer too. i wish that to be here too
                              as it seems to affect all player, 2 possibilites
                              - the server can't handle the flow
                              - the code is different and manage memory / animation differently
                              both reasons frighten me :S

et salut Hija
                              Last edited by ArnaudBo; 05-07-2015, 04:57 AM.
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

So this is available only for some servers not for all??

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                                300000 Gold
                                300000 Daru
                                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                                Double Honor Scroll x1
                                Sylph Sepulcrum x20

Cuz new servers not got any compensation )

Edit. Compensation arived! lol )))
                                Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 05-07-2015, 04:50 AM.
                                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X