• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd maitenance today

Comment

the Europe Server transfer to timbuktu

Comment

Removed the Lvl. 35 Starter Pack in the Mystery Shop.
        i have abut 7 to 10 lvl0 35 starter pack and i cant use them or open them way ?

Comment

See what's new with Wartune this week!

*staff sucks
          *brainless apes running the maintenance
          *more chit rewards
          *more dumb azz ca$hers who spend on all chit that shines

Comment

Hey, where is the eruopean server??? !!

Comment

Originally posted by petervie View Post
              Hey, where is the eruopean server??? !!
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....enance-7th-May
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'm all in rice ! lol

Comment

When will the naming issue of the Guardians be solved? This is the third time my Guardian is reset as Battle Oracle
                  Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                  Character: Urania
                  Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
                    When will the naming issue of the Guardians be solved? This is the third time my Guardian is reset as Battle Oracle
                    Whenever they realize how stupid it is to sell 1k balen rename cards if everyone gets a free rename every single maint...

Comment

• PLEASE REMOVE mini game Good Link from Cloud Adventure! That's not abit fun and i think it useless
                      class: knight
                      Server S1
                      Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        If you refer to the gb rewards given every friday, thats the final rewards for the weekly gb (depending on which place your guild ended)

If you refer to guild chests, those are accumulated through guild battles, can see the number your guild currently has at top left corner of guild tab and are given by your guildmaster, as he likes, if he likes, when he likes, to whoever he wants.
                        I'm referring to a mail entitled "GB Bonus".
                        The mail said that it was from the Guild Master, and it has Lvl 8 HP gem, and other big rewards.
                        I receive this kind of mails rarely, and I still don't know where are those coming from and how can I get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                          • Removed the Lvl. 35 Starter Pack in the Mystery Shop.
                          • Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                          • 300000 Gold
                          • 300000 Daru
                          • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                          • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                          • Double Honor Scroll x1
                          • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                          i m w8ing fr the compensation. i love it wit some cupcakes

Comment

• Originally posted by jndrnbtst08 View Post
                            I'm referring to a mail entitled "GB Bonus".
                            The mail said that it was from the Guild Master, and it has Lvl 8 HP gem, and other big rewards.
                            I receive this kind of mails rarely, and I still don't know where are those coming from and how can I get them.
                            O_o never heared anything like that, but i do want to know how can i get them too
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• another maintenance now ? Oo
                              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• So... maintnance annouced on server 5 mins before start, in the middle of the day, and not even a word on forum about it... good job, r2/7 roads!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X