No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance 8th May 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 98 has been down for at least 10 hours now. I sent in a ticket but they said its fine. It's not fine. I just confirmed with over 20 people that they are unable to load server 98

Comment

I can confirm bobby1028's comment: server 98East is still not available as of this posting. I click the server link, it brings me to a black page with a loading wheel, the wheel loads but the page stays black. I can't submit a ticket because the system is not recognizing my server at all. NOTE: S98 is not in the list of servers said to be affected by the maintenance.

Comment

Thank you can we please get fixing on server 98 please?

Comment

So u decide force US to quit game? What is this **** 2 days now? Is the second day we lost all bg and other things with NO ANY WARNING !!!!! S16 is not load and it wasn't in the maintannece server list !!!! what is going on? u FIX this WE PAY WITH VIP OR NOT? The time we lost from play the game u give us back from VIP value??????????
          http://prntscr.com/72y75g
          Last edited by R2129863836; 05-08-2015, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Exactly the same issue for me on S114, as R21... described. Refreshed during Bloody Inferno 10 hours ago, couldn´t log in since then. Also wrote a ticket, they haven´t replied tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenta972 View Post
              Exactly the same issue for me on S114, as R21... described. Refreshed during Bloody Inferno 10 hours ago, couldn´t log in since then. Also wrote a ticket, they haven´t replied tho.
              Better than what happened for me. I wrote a ticket and they responded that everything is working just fine, and that I should restart my browser. The geniuses suggested I restart my browser. Never would have thought of that one if they hadn't suggested it.

Comment

I can confirm this now - just tried to open server 114 and it takes me to the same black screen that server 98 does

Comment

Originally posted by bobby1028 View Post
                  Better than what happened for me. I wrote a ticket and they responded that everything is working just fine, and that I should restart my browser. The geniuses suggested I restart my browser. Never would have thought of that one if they hadn't suggested it.
                  the saddest part is, I got tired of all the compounded game issues yesterday afternoon, and left game fed-up. I spent the next few hours getting a lot of chores done and watching some of my fav tv shows, doing crossword puzzles, weeding outside in the garden ... and it felt good getting away from the game. Today, I tried to go into the game and it won't give us access (S98). So, now I'll spend the day doing other things again. And, THE LONGER IT TAKES TO GET GAME UP AND WORKING AGAIN, THE LESS LIKELY I WILL BE TO CARE ABOUT IT ANYMORE AT ALL, let alone spend any real money on it any more.

Comment

So the half players they play the game normal ( some with mini client too ) and some others they cant even enter inside....! Nice and fair game WE PAY for.....! This time is not like others ! Manny players in my server if they dont give us what we deserve for the time we lost in a game we PAY MEMBERSHIP WE ASK OUR MONEY BACK and if not give us we know some very well LAWYERS that like to have some case like that not for 1 but for 50 players in our guild..!!! Thsi CHEATING MUST BE STOP !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2129863836 View Post
                      So the half players they play the game normal ( some with mini client too ) and some others they cant even enter inside....! Nice and fair game WE PAY for.....! This time is not like others ! Manny players in my server if they dont give us what we deserve for the time we lost in a game we PAY MEMBERSHIP WE ASK OUR MONEY BACK and if not give us we know some very well LAWYERS that like to have some case like that not for 1 but for 50 players in our guild..!!! Thsi CHEATING MUST BE STOP !!!
                      I think you are talking about a CLASS ACTION SUIT... where many ppl affected by the same condition of wrongfulness get together and bring ONE LAWSUIT against a corporation or individual. Thinking of making an example of these guys?

Comment

Yeah if this will be continue we will do this ! We dont quit and lost all the money we pay so easy because they are useless and they know ONLY TO TAKE MONEY....! tHEY WILL learn to give back by law !!!!

Comment

Got a reply finally: Hello Player

Thank you for submitting you issue report. We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!

-The R2Games Team

Comment

My patience is at end ...
                            Never saw more dilettantes than here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picard_Facepalm_small.png
Views:	1
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	1712394

Your Stupid is making my brain cry ...
                            MirajaneCZ
                            Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                            80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                            ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                            youtube channel -

Comment

Got a reply finally: Hello Player

Thank you for submitting you issue report. We must ask you to be patient with us. This is at the forefront of our minds and we can assure you that we are doing whatever we can to get this issue resolved in a timely manner.

We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved. We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported.

Again we thank you for your report but we must ask you to sit tight. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help you in the meantime!

-The R2Games Team
                              This is an automatic message they send for any case u send a ticket.....! I start thinking they dont have real humans reply the tickets.....maybe they train some MONKEYS to do a copy paste....or maybe they all work there are MONKEYS.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2129863836 View Post
                                This is an automatic message they send for any case u send a ticket.....! I start thinking they dont have real humans reply the tickets.....maybe they train some MONKEYS to do a copy paste....or maybe they all work there are MONKEYS.....
                                Ha - but it can't be because most monkeys can speak english better than the people responding to the tickets

Comment

Working...
                                X