Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    That's kind of my concern too. A Dual 11 is WAY better than a single 12. Hell, a dual 9 is better than a single 12.

And when you consider that you can run at most 10 L12 Gems of an attack type, but you can run 40 dual types... You're talking the diff between +39,000 Attack (w/ Max engraving & Seal & L12 Gems) vs +90,000 Attack (w/ Max engraving & Seal & L9 Dual Gems)

That's wrong. And when you talk L11 Dual Gems, one can get +134,000 Attack - nearly 100k more than L12 gems can get w/o Dual being available.

Looking at those numbers, this is actually something that might make me quit.
    save.. i doubt u can socked double gems into orange equip - 1, 2- i doubt u can upgrade easy your 11 double gems (so better keep 12 and then synth)
    not sure if that true but i have been told that in fb

Comment

can only equip duel gems into red gear on china so guessing same here should be a new mpd to get red gear 8 man pain in the (insert bad word here) mpd need about 1million br per player without kid to do it on nm

Comment

iff we won't get an 1 lvl 12 into 2 lvl 11 gems, a lot people will quit for sure.
        on the other hand i don't really care anymore, becomming a stupid game anyway.

don't forget those rewards are chinese, we probably get only 10% off that amount.

it's still wartune

Comment

China has lvl12 duel gems we will get them eventually as well so don't cry about it just because we don't have it right away. From what I remember they can only be placed in red gear and most people don't have s high enough holy forge on orange gear to make it red let alone the other materials required. So be patient
          S211 Tamera
          992k br
          I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Would make it more intressting if they had dual as low levels. For example, then it would be worth not having dual on some. I guess wartune players aren't used to make their own decision tho, so they will add dual for all levels making it pointless to think

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
              those who spent thousands for evolve now will eat their nails.. cause free players geting 2nd evolve for free
              That's like saying an iPhone 5 should have the same value today as it did a year ago. Pretty sure cashers understand that things lose value over time.

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                China has lvl12 duel gems we will get them eventually as well so don't cry about it just because we don't have it right away. From what I remember they can only be placed in red gear and most people don't have s high enough holy forge on orange gear to make it red let alone the other materials required. So be patient
                Thanks Honey

Comment

Not crying about it, not gonna pay for that gear anyway xD

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me how fast the recent patches have been. I start to wonder where were these fast patches a year or so ago. Oh thats right, R2 just trying to milk us for all they can before they shut the game down.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Might I ask why dual gems are only from L7 to L11? Why no L12 gems?
                      ^^^ This ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                        How high does holy forge need to be? We really don't even get vulcan hammers unless you buy them in the shop and as fast as they are used, they cost too much in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                          How high does holy forge need to be? We really don't even get vulcan hammers unless you buy them in the shop and as fast as they are used, they cost too much in my opinion.
                          2-2; or 2-5 minimum, forget which one but yeah... most people (that aren't top tops) should have that on 1 maybe 2 pieces at least, but on all is unlikely lol

Comment

why dont I see my server on that list? You are one game that can make me growl after a screen at times....
                            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

bring back coin (with mount+sylph) & fate stone event & sylph exchange & remove 1000% exp (i want make lvl70 gear before i go to 70) & clothes boxes

Comment

mythic equipment is the stuff which needs additional holy forging with new materials, right? It's the then to make vulcan hammer free and drop by plenty

Comment

Working...
                                X