Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212732467
    replied
    i was never disconnected for this maintenance, i've been in enoblement for the past 2 hours then decided to refresh and now it doesn't let me login or even show my account...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	1712701

Leave a comment:

• Darkwizard89
    replied
    And why redirecting in S 311 if this server is not il List???

Leave a comment:

• harrypokker
    replied
    Server down? i cant login into my account event open ticket
    but its green light here

Leave a comment:

• SirGalla
    replied
    Considerably a nice patch...

Leave a comment:

• BlackRevenger
    replied
    Double Attribute Gems = Double Money $$$$

Leave a comment:

• R224885334
    replied
    i have no lvl 12 gems transposer jet but i think lvl 12 is dubble to
    it would be senceless when not

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    on that note, pls make DI drop holy forge mats already -.-

Leave a comment:

• Energizalo
    replied
    mythic equipment is the stuff which needs additional holy forging with new materials, right? It's the then to make vulcan hammer free and drop by plenty

Leave a comment:

• IR.01
    replied
    bring back coin (with mount+sylph) & fate stone event & sylph exchange & remove 1000% exp (i want make lvl70 gear before i go to 70) & clothes boxes

Leave a comment:

• LadyLotte
    replied
    why dont I see my server on that list? You are one game that can make me growl after a screen at times....

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    How high does holy forge need to be? We really don't even get vulcan hammers unless you buy them in the shop and as fast as they are used, they cost too much in my opinion.
    2-2; or 2-5 minimum, forget which one but yeah... most people (that aren't top tops) should have that on 1 maybe 2 pieces at least, but on all is unlikely lol

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
    China has lvl12 duel gems we will get them eventually as well so don't cry about it just because we don't have it right away. From what I remember they can only be placed in red gear and most people don't have s high enough holy forge on orange gear to make it red let alone the other materials required. So be patient
    How high does holy forge need to be? We really don't even get vulcan hammers unless you buy them in the shop and as fast as they are used, they cost too much in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Might I ask why dual gems are only from L7 to L11? Why no L12 gems?
    ^^^ This ^^^

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Never ceases to amaze me how fast the recent patches have been. I start to wonder where were these fast patches a year or so ago. Oh thats right, R2 just trying to milk us for all they can before they shut the game down.

Leave a comment:

• ViperaCloud
    replied
    Not crying about it, not gonna pay for that gear anyway xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X