Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      • R2: S1- S590
      • Kabam: All servers
      • Kongregate: All servers
      • Armor: All servers

Info: R2 Wartune is officially 3 years old! During 5/19 - 8/26, players who accumulatively login the required amount of days (100/80/60) will be handsomely rewarded.

Rewards:
      • Accumulatively login 60 days: 600,000 Gold, 600,000 Daru, Double Honor Scroll x2, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x2, 1-Day VIP Card x1, Mahra x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Green Flame x10
      • Accumulatively login 80 days:1500,000 Gold, 1500,000 Daru, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x5, Bead of Influence x10, Blue Flame x20, 1-Day VIP Card x1, Double Honor Scroll x5, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x5, Mahra x40, Sylph Sepulcrum x40
      • Accumulatively login 100 days:3000,000 Gold, 3000,000 Daru, Lvl. 4-10 Gem Pack x10, 7-Day VIP Card x1, Double Honor Scroll x10, Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x10, Violet Flame x40, Eudaemon Rename Card x1, Mahra x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x100, Soul Seal x100
      Let me break this down for u guys

During 5/19 - 8/26 - so basically this means between this period of time.

players who accumulatively login the required amount of days (100/80/60)

So this means, in full, that if you logged in between the start and end for the time stated you will be rewarded - no where does it state you will get all rewards.

I will break it down further.

So if you logged in for 60 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 60 day prize

So if you logged in for 80 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 80 day prize

So if you logged in for 100 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 100 day prize

and for those who are complaining that why is 20 days been removed - it aint, if you miss 1 day u will get the 80 day reward, simples.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
        Let me break this down for u guys

During 5/19 - 8/26 - so basically this means between this period of time.

players who accumulatively login the required amount of days (100/80/60)

So this means, in full, that if you logged in between the start and end for the time stated you will be rewarded - no where does it state you will get all rewards.

I will break it down further.

So if you logged in for 60 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 60 day prize

So if you logged in for 80 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 80 day prize

So if you logged in for 100 days between 5/19 - 08/26 - you will get the 100 day prize

and for those who are complaining that why is 20 days been removed - it aint, if you miss 1 day u will get the 80 day reward, simples.......
        Yes while it may not state you get all 3 rewards, it also does not state you only get 1 reward. How do we know we are only supposed to get 1 reward? All they are doing by doing it like this is cause all kinds of headache for themselves because now I would imagine they are getting all kinds of tickets about this issue.

And this whole mess could have been avoided just by adding a few words to the original post.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

It is more likely that wartune does not count right, i logged in an all 100 days, yet i only got the 60 day reward.

Comment

• And to the people saying they logged 100 days and did not get 100 day rewards. Correct me if I am wrong, but you also have to check in, right?

Comment

• i missed a day and still achieved the 100 day one

Comment

• the event only ran 99 days impossible to get the 100 day do the math guys

Comment

• I didn't get all the rewards and I never missed a day during the event, was really looking forward to the blue flames for eudamon

Comment

• there were at least 4 different maintenances that messed up check ins on some servers. i had 2 on 1, 1 on other of my servers myself. but there were some who lost more than a weeks worth on those even when they were online and tried to check in. so. meh on counts.

(side note, got 100 day prices on both of mine. even thou i missed few days and the messed up check in days, so really messed up on counts on devs :P)
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• Ripoff as usual.

I have auto check in and never missed one day and got the 80 day login prize. Have another account without auto check in and forget to do it all the time and still got the 80 day login award.

Should have known not to trust Kabam on rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        And to the people saying they logged 100 days and did not get 100 day rewards. Correct me if I am wrong, but you also have to check in, right?
                        Auto check in and still didn't work.

Comment

• why i didnt receive the 100 days log in reward i only receive the 80 days log in reward..im pretty sure i log in 100x during the event start..i file a ticket already..but the reply sucks..anyone can help me ut with this..

Comment

• this login event wasn't even worth the friggin wait, all i got was the bare minimal. seriously r2 you need to be more informative about your damn results. i logged in everyday for that

Comment

• This is a horrible reward..far from handsome. Did I mention that I didn't get the 100 day reward...I never missed a day at all...so p iss off Wartune!!

Comment

Working...
                              X