Clear All

Apologies. Accidental Double Post
    Last edited by short11; 05-25-2015, 08:15 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

have they determined the day for class wars yet

Comment

Originally posted by Vagtastic7 View Post
        have they determined the day for class wars yet
        Please read the title of this thread. Or the first post...
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Why is there no ingame icon yet? Some people might think there wont be a CW this month.

Comment

Originally posted by eeuwig View Post
            Why is there no ingame icon yet? Some people might think there wont be a CW this month.
            It surprise me too
            i thought the icon was there at least the day before the preliminary for what i remembered.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

well maybe thats y the mt is tomorrow to add it.... but ofc they cant tell u that.... only can hope they dont forget it again
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

does it truly matter when cw is 95% of players will get nothing only 5% will get the rewards and thus forever fading into the sunset once more

Comment

prolly still working out if theres gonna be 1 or 2 CW :P - still wondering if the big guns from split servers will be in CW or not
                  another reason might be that the rewards are not set yet, just a thought

Comment

what time?

Comment

It seems they split class wars - old servers are separated from new servers. Which means 2 winners. Can that be?

Comment

not it should be all cross server servers not split if r2 has done this they are cheaters

Comment

seems so. it's now possible to reach final with lower points than last month.

Comment

I would have rather increased the number of finalists, but I guess they know better.

Comment

Just Another Cupcake From r2 To Say Cupcake You

Comment

let's say I'm in the european server CW with alci, ashira, quorax, jbird, boil, ...
                                the other one is people who are in the test servers or only "new" server ?

Comment

Working...
                                X