No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring back: coin+ sylph exchange+ fate stone event+let us open inventory with less bbalens

Comment

In which version will you fix?:
      - Bug in party arena (4 low level knights in opposite team, which cause automatic start of next round and freezing of the team - it needs refresh and hope that it is not coming again that day)
      - Bug in BG where people cant leave it (maybe not in all flash versions, but I have that issue in v.13 which is extended support release).
      - Bug in wilds (sometimes character appears when I click on "Hero", sometimes not and "Teleport" button is needed to fix it)
      - Emptiness of BG - dont say that there are only 3 people playing e.g. level 50 - 59 BG on all servers in same time?

Comment

If times to raise the level of the character decreases with exp bonus can decrease the time to raise the buildings of a guild, for example, new servers have a shop lvl 7 which is not enough to acquire legendary stones 60 or 70

Marcelo lvl 54
        dark prision
        archer

Comment

Would be nice to see a better drop rate for level 10 gem transposers
          Have yet to see one

Comment

Fix the lag in arena , the game become impossible to play

Comment

Hi all

I whould like to have in our lovely game "Advanced Guild Vault"

After all this new patches its almost impossible keep our vault free to put more stuffs inside .

thanks

Indigo Aerigame .s6

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                Im same as ya, cuz always is not a damn fix issue, is a nerfed rewards from that event! gwah
                Heh.

It is 30k fangs to get the mount, and you get 100 a day tops.

It is 200 fangs for L1 advance skill, 400 for L2, 800 for L3. I don't know about the rest, but if the trend continues, you are looking at 102,400 for L10. That is over 200,000 to max ONE guild skill. Assuming you get 100 every day, the fastest you can max 3 advanced guild skills is over 6,000 days.

And you think they are going to nerf the rewards?

Lol! I can see guild beast being another waste of time that nobody will bother after a while, like the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Heh.

It is 200 fangs for L1 advance skill, 400 for L2, 800 for L3. I don't know about the rest, but if the trend continues, you are looking at 102,400 for L10. That is over 200,000 to max ONE guild skill. Assuming you get 100 every day, the fastest you can max 3 advanced guild skills is over 6,000 days.

Lol! I can see guild beast being another waste of time that nobody will bother after a while, like the SB.
                  You forgot to mention the cost of upgrading guild beast is astronomical, we need that lowered

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    Heh.

get 120 fangs for first place on lvl 2 guild beast,and they also added developing potions to the new goodies link game
                    384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

guild beast

Originally posted by R281080012 View Post
                      You forgot to mention the cost of upgrading guild beast is astronomical, we need that lowered
                      will only cost just under 10bil daru to lvl it up to lvl 3 LOL
                      384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

Originally posted by Airforce11 View Post
                        get 120 fangs for first place on lvl 2 guild beast,and they also added developing potions to the new goodies link game
                        For chests that are UNACHIEVABLE unless you pay balens for extra chances. That is just another insult to the intelligence of players.

Comment

Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!

Comment

Why would i want in future:
                            - direct link to guild vault, and yes, advanced vault guild.
                            - the ability to engulf the eudaemon (like sylph)
                            - the bugs in wilds
                            - why every day my position is reset, in wilds, clothing, etc.

I agree with sin85, sarkosi, iindigo.
                            Server: [S556] Lochforth Castle
                            Character:OldFunny
                            Class: Archer
                            Guild: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                              Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!
                              This must be probably the dumbest request this forum has ever seen. Although the ads are annoying, there is one great technological feature called "mute" that might help you with your problem.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                This must be probably the dumbest request this forum has ever seen. Although the ads are annoying, there is one great technological feature called "mute" that might help you with your problem.
                                And why do you even WANT to have the main page on???

Comment

Working...
                                X