Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylph Gems

I don't know about older servers but on the newer servers since patch 4.0, there is all sorts of Eudeamon stuff and very little Sylph equipment shards and haven't seen a way to get Sylph gems yet. None in rewards or even in balen chests.
    Along with no way to get Hades, Apollo or Athena except spending 1000's of balens in mystery shop and hoping they show up.
    I have yet to see Seal exchange event to get up graded Sylphs, (Herc, Triton, Cerberus or Medusa), since patch.
    So even if we spend the time and cash to get Eudeamon as soon as we go against anyone from pre-patch servers we're done.

noticed the Fishing Event STILL doesn't line up with when Fishing game is the weekly game..

Comment

will this maintenance reset again the sylph arena ranking?
      i do not know about older maintenance, but after last maintenance+patch, the ranking in sylph arena were reset, i do hope this will not be the case again, i really like the way it is now :P

Comment

who thought arena with 4 players and 4 eudas its ok he dafinetely dident play very much wartune.

Comment

and start lag version 1.0

Comment

lol...

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            300000 Gold
            300000 Daru
            Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            Double Honor Scroll x1
            Sylph Sepulcrum x20

lol

Comment

nice update .. but now game is more difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Sucellis View Post
                I don't know about older servers but on the newer servers since patch 4.0, there is all sorts of Eudeamon stuff and very little Sylph equipment shards and haven't seen a way to get Sylph gems yet. None in rewards or even in balen chests.
                Along with no way to get Hades, Apollo or Athena except spending 1000's of balens in mystery shop and hoping they show up.
                I have yet to see Seal exchange event to get up graded Sylphs, (Herc, Triton, Cerberus or Medusa), since patch.
                So even if we spend the time and cash to get Eudeamon as soon as we go against anyone from pre-patch servers we're done.

noticed the Fishing Event STILL doesn't line up with when Fishing game is the weekly game..
                divinity souls were given in most of the events lately, casher or no casher

athena and gaia were in flash sale for the last few days for 2k balens

as for the other 1st evolve sylphs, start collecting materials and do it without exchange, as we all did
                all the pre-patch servers you are talking about, have never had seal exchange event until no long ago

Comment

upgrade zeus blod amount/drop

Comment

Originally posted by Pete49 View Post
                    Would be nice to see a better drop rate for level 10 gem transposers
                    Have yet to see one
                    I'll 2nd that!! I really could use one of those. Don't even care that much which one it is.. I'll take even a Charisma transposer..

Comment

Originally posted by kilax24 View Post
                      who thought arena with 4 players and 4 eudas its ok he dafinetely dident play very much wartune.
                      start doing arenas without eudaemons and you will see the improvement, i did it and have almost no lag
                      the fake br from euds doesnt mean much, i reckon it is good for taking damage and chaos/amnesia, but, still much better without them
                      tried it also in tok, mpd, bg - far better wihtout

Comment

I'm on three post-patch severs and haven't seen divinity souls or flash sale sylphs. (can't say I check flash sale daily though)
                        as for evolving Sylphs,,, I'm working on it..
                        Last edited by Sucellis; 05-20-2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                          Could you please remove the stupid ads on main page ? Who would want to see a ppl sleeping and brushing teeth? And it makes my family awake when I play at night.. Pfffttttt !!!

that is not the game that is your java script, its a adscript running on your browser, go to your browsers extensions and disable the current adscript, also check your programs to see if adware was added, mainly has "coupon" somewhere in name

Comment

what about fixing word boss hp? plz make it more.

Comment

So many events and so many updates... BUT ALL WITH BALENS .. Do some events without balens... Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake Cupcake
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

need auction shop and VIP shop
                                "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
                                Name: Sorcerer
                                guild :ARROGANCE
                                Hometown: Pakistan
                                normal people scare me

Comment

Working...
                                X