X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting

Zairah || Guild Aryavart || S567 Hall of Elelior

Comment

S28 - nothing is working. Everything is bugged and no new update.

Comment

up and running ty
        Player: Vix
        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Resurgence
        Lvl 80
        Class: Archer
        BR: () crappy

Comment

no one works S28 is bugged

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture5.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	1712983 all I get 10min waiting now

Comment

hmhmhmm where is the comp?
              Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
              Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

noob question... what about sylph expedition?? or what ever. what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by kalbass112 View Post
                  noob question... what about sylph expedition?? or what ever. what is it?
                  Please see here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1352389
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

still loading

Comment

• Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                      still loading
                      Please start with clearing your cookies, cache and flash files.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Please start with clearing your cookies, cache and flash files.
                        already tried that been playing this game to long for that not be the first thing done lol

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture6.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	1712984 gets this far then goes to the previous screenshot I posted

Comment

• u make lvl12 gems but its still useless they lose stats making the dual gems stupid

Comment

• "Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved"

So where is our compensation package then? logged on after maintenance and absolutely nothing, yet another R2 mishap where failed to do as said

Comment

• Double attribute gems seem only good when you have lvl 12 gem at the moment, can't see how you can up guard your double attribute gem to next level.
                                Last edited by R213333379; 05-20-2015, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X