Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R281080012
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Heh.

It is 30k fangs to get the mount, and you get 100 a day tops.

It is 200 fangs for L1 advance skill, 400 for L2, 800 for L3. I don't know about the rest, but if the trend continues, you are looking at 102,400 for L10. That is over 200,000 to max ONE guild skill. Assuming you get 100 every day, the fastest you can max 3 advanced guild skills is over 6,000 days.

And you think they are going to nerf the rewards?

Lol! I can see guild beast being another waste of time that nobody will bother after a while, like the SB.
    You forgot to mention the cost of upgrading guild beast is astronomical, we need that lowered

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
    Im same as ya, cuz always is not a damn fix issue, is a nerfed rewards from that event! gwah
    Heh.

It is 30k fangs to get the mount, and you get 100 a day tops.

It is 200 fangs for L1 advance skill, 400 for L2, 800 for L3. I don't know about the rest, but if the trend continues, you are looking at 102,400 for L10. That is over 200,000 to max ONE guild skill. Assuming you get 100 every day, the fastest you can max 3 advanced guild skills is over 6,000 days.

And you think they are going to nerf the rewards?

Lol! I can see guild beast being another waste of time that nobody will bother after a while, like the SB.

Leave a comment:

• IINDIGO
    replied
    Hi all

I whould like to have in our lovely game "Advanced Guild Vault"

After all this new patches its almost impossible keep our vault free to put more stuffs inside .

thanks

Indigo Aerigame .s6

Leave a comment:

• sarkosi
    replied
    Fix the lag in arena , the game become impossible to play

Leave a comment:

• Pete49
    replied
    Would be nice to see a better drop rate for level 10 gem transposers
    Have yet to see one

Leave a comment:

• R215627555
    replied
    If times to raise the level of the character decreases with exp bonus can decrease the time to raise the buildings of a guild, for example, new servers have a shop lvl 7 which is not enough to acquire legendary stones 60 or 70

Marcelo lvl 54
    dark prision
    archer

Leave a comment:

• Yamaneko123
    replied
    In which version will you fix?:
    - Bug in party arena (4 low level knights in opposite team, which cause automatic start of next round and freezing of the team - it needs refresh and hope that it is not coming again that day)
    - Bug in BG where people cant leave it (maybe not in all flash versions, but I have that issue in v.13 which is extended support release).
    - Bug in wilds (sometimes character appears when I click on "Hero", sometimes not and "Teleport" button is needed to fix it)
    - Emptiness of BG - dont say that there are only 3 people playing e.g. level 50 - 59 BG on all servers in same time?

Leave a comment:

• IR.01
    replied
    bring back: coin+ sylph exchange+ fate stone event+let us open inventory with less bbalens

Leave a comment:

• AaliyahJayne
    replied
    I usually don't mind the weekly maintenance, personally.

HOWEVER:
    1) there is no mention of fixing the Wild's bug
    and 2) no mention of fixing the Dimension's bug.

In Wilds there are times when one cannot attack a mine (even though it is RIGHT THERE next to your toon) because of the "You Cannot Attack Because You Are Not There Yet" bug.
    Which is easily fixed by teleporting...that is, until you refresh.

With Intermediate Dimensions, I have been trying to pass into lvl 9 for, oh since May 1st, I think. Ticket # 329762.
    I receive emails assuring me they know what the problem is and they are trying to fix it...but I still cannot pass. And this portal will not disappear because of said issue.
    (Yes, I have all the towers....)

Oh well, maybe next week.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    What can one see online !!!
    Cultural chinese communist party, Ordered sprat ...moves like a giant strawberry!

Leave a comment:

• Almera1
    replied
    I dont get their idea of compensation any more, that low ammount might be a good comp for a new player, but for people playing for 3 years it isnt something we even would notice if was gone

Leave a comment:

• VereGioII
    replied
    when someone is destroying your dimension and you are not online you dont know who did it......we must learn who is....and plunder all the time in case we can

Leave a comment:

• 0verkillz
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAHA are you joking r2 that is what you call **** not compensation. That's like a regift that you give to someone that you received as a gift cause A. you don't want it or B. you have no use for it. You goin to make this game even more buggy give us something of worth not a pile of poo in a bag on fire smh

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Chinese imperialism was philistinism of the most elementary type !
    Why they were killed by other already proven cheaters?
    Don Cervantes Confucius Lenovo
    Last edited by Hunter73; 05-19-2015, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SophieO.
    replied
    Another maintenance. Glad I didn't change my Eudaemon's name. It return to it's original name rather.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X