Wartune Server Launch 5/26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 5/26

On May 26th at 17:00 PM BRST (British Summer Time)/12:00 AM GMT+8 on May 27th, a new European server S591 Windswept Valley will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

when is next ocenia server launch day plz inform today

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
      On May 26th at 17:00 PM BRST (British Summer Time)/12:00 AM GMT+8 on May 27th, a new European server S591 Windswept Valley will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
      i really dont understante this time zones can anyone post when will be corectly launch this new server

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by denisj View Post
        i really dont understante this time zones can anyone post when will be corectly launch this new server

thanks
        17:00 gmt +0

Comment

Hello,
          None of the "server promotion events" are on server 591 right now.

Comment

The server events are all bugged. We have the 3 years old login event and server is brand new, we don't have any of the sailor will bless thy event

Comment

Hmm confusing me this (british summer time) what time Estonia time line it will open???I think will to go there (old server so dead)No point to stay.

Comment

Ahh it open alredy? Nvm then,i quess i wait newxt one then

Comment

Originally posted by katakii View Post
                  Ahh it open alredy? Nvm then,i quess i wait newxt one then
                  I recommend you continue with your noob account, because, you will never be the best here, and, in a couple of months this server will be merged with another old servers and I am very sure you will cry with that, like always happens. Read the merged servers threads. It is a full of whiners.

Comment

when next server lauch i can wait

Comment

Working...
                    X