[Promotion] Magic Box Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Magic Box Sale

Duration: 11/15 - 11/20 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: We're having a special offer for players in celebration of the 1.45 Patch! For a limited time, players can purchase a Magic Box in the Shop for just 65 Balens! What can you get when you open the Magic Box? There are an assortment of treasures to be found. Open it to randomly receive one of the following:
    • Epic Miraculous Shard x1
    • Soul Crystal x5
    • Mount Training Whip x2
    • Crypt Token x10

Players can also purchase an extra special Magic Box II for 5995 Balens. Opening this box will get you the regular Magic Box x100. You may only purchase 10 Magic Box II per day.

Note: You may only purchase 1400 regular Magic Boxes per day. You can use 1 Magic Shard to redeem level 40 Legendary Stone x4.
    Last edited by R2CS_Garen; 11-17-2012, 02:44 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

help i cant get nightmare to lon in it says 7 roard and thats it black screen accept for event timer on top help please i need my fix

Comment

Will this epic miracolous shard be usefull for other events or they are just to exchange for vl 40 legendary? Coz high level palyers have no user for it. Thx for the info in advance

Shirokane lvl 61 knight s1 Havoc

Comment

@R24164295: Clear your cache and cookies sir.

Comment

[QUOTE=shirokane;287111]Will this epic miracolous shard be usefull for other events or they are just to exchange for vl 40 legendary? Coz high level palyers have no user for it. Thx for the info in advance

+1 i was also having the same question in mind, being lvl6x it is rather pointless for cashers at this level to buy this box unless we can get lvl50 legendary. moreover lvl60 set would probably be released in the near future patches in 1.45.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 11/15 - 11/20 23:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: We're having a special offer for players in celebration of the 1.45 Patch! For a limited time, players can purchase a Magic Box in the Shop for just 65 Balens! What can you get when you open the Magic Box? There are an assortment of treasures to be found. Open it to randomly receive one of the following:
            • Epic Miraculous Shard x1
            • Soul Crystal x5
            • Mount Training Whip x2
            • Crypt Token x10

Players can also purchase an extra special Magic Box II for 5995 Balens. Opening this box will get you the regular Magic Box x100. You may only purchase 10 Magic Box II per day.

Note: You may only purchase 1400 regular Magic Boxes per day. You can use 1 Magic Shard to redeem level 40 Legendary Stone x4.
            what exactly epic miraculous shard is for?
            I Am Khan.

Comment

Can we synthesis lvl 40 legendary stones into level 50 legendary stones? that would be best so people would buy this magic boxes...

Comment

Dear GM, I begging for your help, I recharge my balens 5 minutes before maintenance today, and when balens comes I buy Magic Box II asap, and I open bulk it 100pcs, but,,, when I want to exchange it, the exchange menu was gone, and I still have 128pcs Epic Miraculous Shard in my inventory, what should I do now? please help me, I wasting 5885 balens if this Epic Miraculous Shard can't be use,, please hellpppp,,
                you can check my purcase log if you dont believe me,,
                Last edited by lionhearts77; 11-21-2012, 01:42 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by R24164295 View Post
                  help i cant get nightmare to lon in it says 7 roard and thats it black screen accept for event timer on top help please i need my fix
                  clear the history of your browser

Comment

And there you have it folks. A no reply from R2.

Epic Miraculous Shard
                    Description - Can be used to exchange for Legendary Stone, Legendary Shard and other rare items.

Strange that you can only exchange it for Legendary Stone. What happen to the Legendary Shard and other rare items ???

well, its not there, it not going to be there and it will never be there. We got cheated by R2.
                    Server: S3 Worg Lair
                    Class : Archer
                    Level : 80
                    Guild : HERMES
                    Br: 155miln

Comment

its for syntalizing lvl 40 legendary gear every epic shard = 4 legendary shards

Comment

i wanna peet :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Moody-yoksal View Post
                          its for syntalizing lvl 40 legendary gear every epic shard = 4 legendary shards

And you turn in these epic shard where?

Comment

Originally posted by Icehound View Post
                            And you turn in these epic shard where?
                            There been button for it in exhange, but it over already.

Comment

dear gm for obtaining the christmas shards today i got only one quest for doing that so what happen they were i think i will be waiting for you reply

player:Balursh server 80

Comment

Working...
                              X