Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/28 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 28th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Killing players in the Sacred Fire Temple now counts towards the Executioner and Grim Reaper titles..
    • Emperor’s Heart is guaranteed to be obtained when synthesizing Lvl. 9 clothing.
    • Added warning messages for Discount Coupons which cannot be used in the Cart.
    • Fixed an issue in which the incorrect attribute color would show after refining a piece of Mythic equipment.
    • Fixed an issue in which the progress bar would not change after Expert Dimensions were occupied.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

still compensation that I would have liked to have ummmmm never lol o well broken record

Comment

You can decrease required divinity shard for refine hades / apollo ?, i know we have sylph expedition for make them but we can kill once mobs who give us divinity and is hard to kill strong monsters for another players to make some divinity...or you can make to kill this mobs once per months or twice to be more easy , more players has refined they're gaia , hercules etc. and some players don't have hades refined

Comment

Didn't get compensation last maintenance. Hopefully it's right this time.

Comment

What is Emperor's Heart and do we get it if we already have a level 9 gear?

[*]Emperor’s Heart is guaranteed to be obtained when synthesizing Lvl. 9 clothing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com LV9 SET CLOTHES.png
Views:	1
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	1713146 Emperor's Set as Emperor's Heart. That's what there mean. :P

For all Lv9 Clothes to get that special Emperor's clothes.
            since we have the title for "Fashion Idol - Lv10 set Clothes", "Fashion Ambassador - Lv11 set clothes" and "Fashion God - Lv.12 Clothes set"

*Don't want any player want to try going that far to get Emperor's Clothes making it all the way to the end Lv12, if player not much as casher* lol
            Last edited by ANIME1988; 05-27-2015, 10:21 PM.
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Killing players in the Sacred Fire Temple now counts towards the Executioner and Grim Reaper titles..

well will we be compensated for the 3 / 4 mnths of doin sacred fire temple and not getting this title

Comment

Good question was wondering the same thing

Comment

yeah, what happened to the comp from the last maint? it never came on server 42/57.......

Comment

I know what Emperor's Set is but they said Emperor's Heart so I'm wondering what that is exactly or if it's just a type-o lol

Comment

Any chance the maintenance has been planned well enough to finish b4 CW starts on oceanic servers this time around?

Comment

guys,can u tell me how can i remove a sylph from sylph expedition,coz i need to refine it but i cant til i remove it from expedition,its not on main atack...weird i cant remove it

Comment

Comp pack never came from last maint on s590 either. Maybe this one will or maybe we will get 2?

Comment

Why again on CW day ?

Comment

Originally posted by R217217955 View Post
                              guys,can u tell me how can i remove a sylph from sylph expedition,coz i need to refine it but i cant til i remove it from expedition,its not on main atack...weird i cant remove it
                              it's sylph arena. . not sylph expedition.

Comment

Working...
                              X