Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

To our monthly subscription VIP users,

R2 is currently in the process of fine-tuning its payment systems. As part of this process, all users who signed up for monthly subscription VIP benefits before April 10th will need to re-subscribe. In June all monthly subscription VIP accounts created before April 10th will naturally expire (see below for when), and no further automatic charges will be taken from players. To regain access to monthly subscription VIP privileges and bonuses, players will have to login to R2 and re-subscribe.

Special Note: No player will lose VIP days. If you have 100 days of VIP remaining, your VIP privileges will not run out for another 100 days.

My monthly subscription VIP Benefits Already Ran Out! What Do I Do?
    If your monthly subscription VIP benefits have already ran out, re-subscribe now by going to R2's store http://store.r2games.com/ and clicking on the VIP tab. You can also re-subscribe by clicking on the VIP button in game (see below).

Click image for larger version

Name:	WT1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	538.5 KB
ID:	1773443

The Good News
    Because of this inconvenience, we are rewarding ALL monthly subscription June VIP users -this includes users who registered for monthly subscription VIP privileges after April 10th as well as users who re-subscribed for monthly subscription VIP privileges in June- a special gift pack (specifically chosen to benefit VIPs). Read on to find out what's inside!

Note: Only monthly subscription VIP users will receive this gift pack. Players that receive VIP benefits through single charges will not receive the gift pack.
    Gift Pack Collection: The gift pack will be sent within the first ten working days in July, and will be sent to players via in-game mail.

When Will My Monthly Subscription VIP Account Expire in June?
    You can check to see how many days of VIP privileges you have by clicking on "VIP" and then checking

Name:	WT2.jpg
Size:	618.3 KB
ID:	1773444

If You Registered For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits After April 10th
    Your monthly subscription VIP accounts will be unaffected, and you do not need to re-subscribe. You will receive the special gift pack.

If You Are Registering For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits For the First Time
    Good timing! You will receive the special gift pack.

Wartune Gift Pack Details
    • 50 - Discount Coupon x 1
    • 200 - Discount Coupon x 1
    • VIP Token x 100
    • Spirit Covenant Card (7 days) x 1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x 50
    • Mahra x 50
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

and are they fine tunning the rewards been vip for over 2 years and fed up keep collecting same rewards which are totally useless to me now

Comment

14 days remaining, so gonna expire in June. hmm, looking forward for the gift pack :-)

Comment

Wonder when we'll get the package. I bought vip for a month from the special chest you need balens to open when my server started on May 12th. And I just went and got another month at the R2 Store. Nothing about a reward though, so hopefully they are sending these out at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          -
          Stormy, we've been neighbor for 3 years and you never visit us. Why all of sudden?

- GrumpyCat -
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i still got 200 days on my VIP .. you telling me i going to lose it all on 10th?

Name:	Screenshot_287.png
Size:	666.2 KB
ID:	1713404
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
              i still got 200 days on my VIP .. you telling me i going to lose it all on 10th?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139452[/ATTACH]
              It says, VIP will naturally expire... I believe that means you will still have 200 days.

Comment

damn,just extend my vip today,n just now i see this forum thread

Name:	`.png
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	1713413

Name:	=.png
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1713412
                Last edited by fandys_s430; 06-01-2015, 03:09 PM.
                Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                Name: DarkLord
                Class:Mage
                Guild:maxgamer
                level : 72
                BR : 951996 ,still counting
                sylph :GAIA
                cash for mount only

Comment

By by Vip . So they are making themselfes bad - because will not re-subscripe . at least that they change VIP weekly rewards. and will not redo VIP LV rewards at least for 50k VIP points( 500point per level ).
                  [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                  Character: Lanankuras
                  Class: Archer
                  Lv:80
                  Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                  And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

need refined hades plz add an event for exchange of 1000 mahra or spelcrum

Comment

well its good for them players that quited wartune 2 years ago and still pay for VIP by auto renew..

Comment

I renewed VIP today, when will the giftpack come?

Comment

hopefully there will still be vip tickets in shop ....

Comment

My VIP doesn't run out for another two weeks, when are the gift packs going out?

Comment

I am Lvl 9 VIP. Will I remain Lvl 9 or will I lose it?
                              I see no mention of this and typically things cannot be undone or when Support is contacted it is always "impossible".
                              I don't wish to lose my benefits because even though I'll have followed instructions/procedures and done nothing wrong, I have not read between the lines properly which would have told me naturally I will lose them, why would you think otherwise?

Would be nice to know for sure before I make a fatal mistake.

Comment

Working...
                              X