No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 6/5 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all beasty from 577 cant wait to get reaquainted with all my 565 buddies

Comment

How about a real merge for us older servers like they got a few months ago. 17 servers all combined into one and we sit with 4 dead ones. Hmmm, I wonder what servers the people who work for R2 play on....

this is a joke

Comment

I cant believe again we have been missed right in the middle of the merged servers grrrrrr
        I have requested a merge through all the right channels and it doesn't work. 400 to 419 need a merge please we could have gone in the one you just did, our servers are bang in the middle. R2 jokers.
        We have had 8 mages in wb for an example of where the server is at. There isn't one competitive guild war.
        PiedPiper
        Level 80
        Guild MCXlV

Comment

who is this?
          PiedPiper
          Level 80
          Guild MCXlV

Comment

for gods sake r2 the cluster of servers merged with 121 needs a merge its so damn boring really make it happen our spenders are getting bored
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

hey server 229 need merged fastt plz

Comment

not that we needed a merge but thanks welcome 579

Comment

and what will be the new server's name? i Always log in S53 so what will happend after the merging ? Automaticly gain the proper server or still log in trough the S53? That's never communicated.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                    [*]After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.[/LIST]
                    [/URL]!
                    Actualy u are wrong, it s always comunicated, u just probably never read it.

Comment

Originally posted by R25009379 View Post
                      and what will be the new server's name? i Always log in S53 so what will happend after the merging ? Automaticly gain the proper server or still log in trough the S53? That's never communicated.
                      that wont change you still log into the same server but you will meet the other servers you merge with there

Comment

Hija ♥!♥♥

cheers & rum from all °!
                        Lissandra
                        Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                        roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

rum???? hmmm... to early for % for me but... do u have some shwarzwaldenkirchtorte....?

Comment

lets spam here, since we r bored waiting for them to finish !!!

Comment

no i didnt have^^ but fly has schwarzwälderkirschtorte... i have schwarzwälderkirschsahnetorte =)
                              Lissandra
                              Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
                              roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

dying here

lets plat tic tac toe

DIABLA S585
                                NOOB

Comment

Working...
                                X