No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/4 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think "spawn camping" is a problem - it really doesn't matter if you get slaughtered at your doorstep or 10 steps away. What is rather a problem the way BG is matched now. In the old time, it was based on level. It was more fair, but it generated "level campers". Now - if I know correctly - it's based on BR, which can be exploited even more. So what I suggest: enter BG 5 minutes before start. Check who is the opponent. If too many strong players, quit, and reenter 5 minutes later, and repeat if necessary. Unfortunately, if your BR is between 30 and 50K, the chance is very low that you will find proper opponents in this new system. So maybe less frustration is to skip BG for a while, work on your BR, and collect honor from guild battle and medals

The game doesn't really support people from new servers. In the old times, you could get 100Ks of mount whips, not any more. The same is true for other aspects too. So good luck with catching up - especially if you dont want to spend 10-50K USD...
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Its ****** compensation anyway....

Comment

plz need merges for server 229 saber dunes no . there are no online players

Comment

what about wartunes own translator? that would be really nice.

Comment

how about decreasing the lag for once...
            decrease lag=happy players=more players=more money.
            when do they finnaly realise this and decrease the freaking LAGG PROBLEM!
            living on compensation rewards

Comment

We need Jewel Hunt dailly, not a week per month

Comment

They cant decrease the lagg as long as they stream 100% of game data to us users instead of taking some of the game data and have it stored at their servers, at the same time the flas system isnt made to handle this much data over a long period of time so that is the other part to the lag, and sadly enough as they add more functions we are just going to get more lagg and more issues, best solution for us as players would be to have a high bandwith broadband connection, but not everyone can have 100mbit + speeds, i myself is operating on a 5mbit and running 3 toons.

Now the compensation on this maint isnt good at all, but that is usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                  Stop bothering to cut paste compensation in post since non of the comps for the last few maintenances have actually been recieved
                  Odd.. I saw the compensation button in the Hot Events window.. Clicked on it.. Got the usual trifle comp...

BTW.. Please fix the stupid button. When you click on it, it doesn't make the yellow and red CLAIM stripe go away - like it does for other events.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                    Looking at the week of the month and the days of the week, it does look to be the normal time that Class Wars should be taking place. The last couple months it has been moved for various reasons.
                    wasnt it the 4th thursday of the month - prelims and the 4th saturday of the month - finals?
                    by looking at the calendar, june 25th - prelims and june 27th - finals seems to fit just fine the week and time of the month
                    the third week was usually reserved for GD

Comment

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
                      Does this mean we have to fight their eudaemon also in tok?
                      And card honor effect is not working properly in BG also.
                      Card honor effect is included in the card buffs when you have four bg cards in the deck. If you didn't receive the extra 10% the card buff already failed completely. I don't know if you did, but I wrote several tickets about this issue and I'm happy it's been taken this serious.
                      Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                      Character: Urania
                      Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by dubisgazela View Post
                        wasnt it the 4th thursday of the month - prelims and the 4th saturday of the month - finals?
                        by looking at the calendar, june 25th - prelims and june 27th - finals seems to fit just fine the week and time of the month
                        the third week was usually reserved for GD
                        Rumor has it that Titan Wars will be held on the last Thursday of the month now - so this is the possible reason for the change.......

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenKoi View Post
                          Dear R2 Developers,

Hello, My name is Asiimov from [S589] Labyrinth of Addorna, Level 53. I absolutely love Battlegrounds, but there is so much spawn camping going on. I know it probably isn't possible to stop people from spawn camping, or if possible, I'd imagine a lot of work would have to be put into it. What i really came here to complain about, is the team matching. I don't know if you get complaints about the team matching on Battlegrounds but it is horrible. It is completely unfair. I have been on a team, with a few of my level 50-55 buddies, our BR is based between 30k and 50k, but the other team was all level 70-80's with BR fluctuating between 800k and over a million! It's isn't fair at all, we have no chances most of the time. I hope you can somehow fix this match making, if you could the whole server of 589, and i'm sure there are others, would be most thankful. If you read this, i say thank you for taking up your precious time of developing to read this.

Your Friend and Friends,
                          Asiimov, and the mates from S589
                          What you're saying makes NO sense what so ever.

When a player reaches the right level, he gets a quest to kill two people in BG, then he is automatically transferred to Sacred Fire Temple. People with that kind of level level and BR as you've described can't possibly be in BG - All they would need to have happen is one lvl 50 player with 15 K BR to attack them and they're sent off to SFT.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HamsterDance.gif
Views:	6
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1713503hampt hampt hampt do the HAMSTER dance, grrrrrr dance minions dance while r2 takes
                            364643643463634634 hours for maintenance.

Comment

waste of time fixing anything if they can't fix the lag !!!

Comment

Oh please please please don't make any change to Blessing Wheel.
                                I absolutely loved to see the wheel spinning for 30 seconds before finding out I have a 5% BR increase.
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X