Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/4 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why dont they fix the bug with Eudeamon not counting in Aboss ??

when u get 50% of reward u have killed the Aboss about 75 % doe to the Eudeamon damage

if the Aboss has like 1.2 bil hp u lose like 3-4 mil gold plz fix

Comment

lag = most of the time not caused by internet connection bandwith. I usually run on 5/1.5Mbit (down/up), getting lag after runs/events/time and have to refresh basically after each run to minimize lag. I use several different computers with diff hardware specs ranging from intel platforms to AMD and apple, all higher-premium configs, definitely neat enough for browser gaming.

with same computers, i played also on fast 80/40Mbit fiber optics connection and guess what? SAME LAG coming after runs or simply time spent in game. Only difference was the game was loading few secs faster after refresh.
      still same freezes, d/c etc., same lag after say 20minutes in dimension wars, forcing u to refresh and re-enter DW again.

so the lag is BAD PROGRAMING and FLASH limits itself. the d/c and freezes are synchro issues between server/client, mostly caused by lag caused by BAD PROGRAMMING and FLASH.

yes, there is too much stuff in game, too much to display at one screen. game surely looks cool and nice, but I would prefer less "effects" and more performance. At leat, they could add this option for players, to sacrifice some graphics effects to gain more performance. like we have option to hide players in CC, WB and AB!

i can imagine these options, that would work (once set) at all parts of game, unless re-seet:
      - hide clothes/wings of players (everywhere all players), just show standard class clothes
      - hide mounts, show just simple standard horse
      - decrease graphics level of detail to gain performance (maybe 3 levels of setting)
      - decrease graphics effects (not expert but all those smoothing, animations (eg fire wings), etc)
      - hide players additionaly in guild beast too

Comment

isit me or any1 else experience stuck at 99% loading

Comment

u clearly post the fix card bonus not working properly in the patch notes, and it is not fixed ...

it is ok if it is broken, we all good about that, and now u say u gonna fixed , why is it still broken?

we don't blame you for making mistakes, we blame you for making false promises.
          Last edited by Pharqueoff; 06-04-2015, 08:28 AM.

Comment

ok where are my compensation? ..... hand it over.. I know you guys have it on you.

And when will you guys make rings work in GB and csgb? It is afterall also PvP style... so rings working there thank you.

Have a great day.
            Lotte
            That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
              Fixed various typographical mistakes.
              I did a celestial (light) dimension after the maintenance and when I saw the name "Lord of lightness", couldn't stop laughing thinking of the various typographical "fixes" being made each maintenance.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

and the lvl. 35 starter pack is still ***** there.

Comment

Didn't get compensation either.
                  Varanjan
                  r2games-S1
                  All the way Non Cash Knight/Class Advanced
                  Raw BR Without Eudeamons 446K & With Eudeamons 1200K
                  Main Sylph 108K BR Orange Herq.
                  Yes My Pet has more BR then Me

Comment

card effects are not working in bgs
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

what happened to the compensation

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        card effects are not working in bgs
                        I can tell you I have personally reported this issue to my superiors. I gave them a full and as complete report as humanly possible. So while at this time while I have no update as of yet, I do want you and others to know indeed that this persisting issue has been relegated to higher ups so that, with hope, they can figure out whats going on and what is making it happen.

I know you all are missing the card bonus's and the honour bonus that you should be getting and if I hear anything I will do my best to fill you guys in on the situation.

Again many apologies for the delay in getting this resolved.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

This game is dead as a doornail. Please realize that before you spend any of your money.

Comment

The 3rd cross-server Guild Battle will soon be unlocked! pls can u add eyes in csgb for hide players for reduce lag pls

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
                              lag = most of the time not caused by internet connection bandwith. I usually run on 5/1.5Mbit (down/up), getting lag after runs/events/time and have to refresh basically after each run to minimize lag. I use several different computers with diff hardware specs ranging from intel platforms to AMD and apple, all higher-premium configs, definitely neat enough for browser gaming.

with same computers, i played also on fast 80/40Mbit fiber optics connection and guess what? SAME LAG coming after runs or simply time spent in game. Only difference was the game was loading few secs faster after refresh.
                              still same freezes, d/c etc., same lag after say 20minutes in dimension wars, forcing u to refresh and re-enter DW again.

so the lag is BAD PROGRAMING and FLASH limits itself. the d/c and freezes are synchro issues between server/client, mostly caused by lag caused by BAD PROGRAMMING and FLASH.

yes, there is too much stuff in game, too much to display at one screen. game surely looks cool and nice, but I would prefer less "effects" and more performance. At leat, they could add this option for players, to sacrifice some graphics effects to gain more performance. like we have option to hide players in CC, WB and AB!

i can imagine these options, that would work (once set) at all parts of game, unless re-seet:
                              - hide clothes/wings of players (everywhere all players), just show standard class clothes
                              - hide mounts, show just simple standard horse
                              - decrease graphics level of detail to gain performance (maybe 3 levels of setting)
                              - decrease graphics effects (not expert but all those smoothing, animations (eg fire wings), etc)
                              - hide players additionaly in guild beast too
                              Let that solution to a serious company, but R2, that only think in milk noobsters wallets, instead of solve their own issues, je, sorry, but I doubt it. In all the maintenance always says "Fixed various typographical mistakes.", and never ends? It continues appearing "damange" in Guild Boss and can not fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by essiass View Post
                                The 3rd cross-server Guild Battle will soon be unlocked! pls can u add eyes in csgb for hide players for reduce lag pls
                                how will you fight them if you can't see them?
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X