card effects are not working in bgs

Leave a comment:

• VARANJAN
    replied
    Didn't get compensation either.

Leave a comment:

• VSuperPerk
    replied
    and the lvl. 35 starter pack is still ***** there.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Fixed various typographical mistakes.
    I did a celestial (light) dimension after the maintenance and when I saw the name "Lord of lightness", couldn't stop laughing thinking of the various typographical "fixes" being made each maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• LadyLotte
    replied
    ok where are my compensation? ..... hand it over.. I know you guys have it on you.

And when will you guys make rings work in GB and csgb? It is afterall also PvP style... so rings working there thank you.

Have a great day.
    Lotte

Leave a comment:

• Pharqueoff
    replied
    u clearly post the fix card bonus not working properly in the patch notes, and it is not fixed ...

it is ok if it is broken, we all good about that, and now u say u gonna fixed , why is it still broken?

we don't blame you for making mistakes, we blame you for making false promises.
    Last edited by Pharqueoff; 06-04-2015, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Haliloo
    replied
    isit me or any1 else experience stuck at 99% loading

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    lag = most of the time not caused by internet connection bandwith. I usually run on 5/1.5Mbit (down/up), getting lag after runs/events/time and have to refresh basically after each run to minimize lag. I use several different computers with diff hardware specs ranging from intel platforms to AMD and apple, all higher-premium configs, definitely neat enough for browser gaming.

with same computers, i played also on fast 80/40Mbit fiber optics connection and guess what? SAME LAG coming after runs or simply time spent in game. Only difference was the game was loading few secs faster after refresh.
    still same freezes, d/c etc., same lag after say 20minutes in dimension wars, forcing u to refresh and re-enter DW again.

so the lag is BAD PROGRAMING and FLASH limits itself. the d/c and freezes are synchro issues between server/client, mostly caused by lag caused by BAD PROGRAMMING and FLASH.

yes, there is too much stuff in game, too much to display at one screen. game surely looks cool and nice, but I would prefer less "effects" and more performance. At leat, they could add this option for players, to sacrifice some graphics effects to gain more performance. like we have option to hide players in CC, WB and AB!

i can imagine these options, that would work (once set) at all parts of game, unless re-seet:
    - hide clothes/wings of players (everywhere all players), just show standard class clothes
    - hide mounts, show just simple standard horse
    - decrease graphics level of detail to gain performance (maybe 3 levels of setting)
    - decrease graphics effects (not expert but all those smoothing, animations (eg fire wings), etc)
    - hide players additionaly in guild beast too

Leave a comment:

• TheRealDidi
    replied
    why dont they fix the bug with Eudeamon not counting in Aboss ??

when u get 50% of reward u have killed the Aboss about 75 % doe to the Eudeamon damage

if the Aboss has like 1.2 bil hp u lose like 3-4 mil gold plz fix

Leave a comment:

• R24338085
    replied
    S34 we have only 3-4 in bg for last 6 weeks br from 5k to 130 k bg is now a waste of time, as is arena, fight same players or lv 80.s never won a battle for months what is r2 doing to the game

Leave a comment:

• CesarJ1000
    replied
    While on the subject of fixing stuff with eudaemons... you should really remove eudaemons from guild battle and arena. 16 figures fighting and throwing AoEs, not many people have fast enough hardware to enjoy that...

Leave a comment:

• Psychonl
    replied
    actually with all the bound balens gained from dimension / cloud adventure you can open all lines in your pack slowly =)

Leave a comment:

• Darkwizard89
    replied
    Better if r2 staff start to sell weed and get a stop with this game! There are more intelligent ppls who can control this game really good! And no only for cash! Go and find a serious work!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkwizard89
    replied
    Originally posted by Theroguenin View Post
    Will they ever add more vault space in the guild vault?
    Lol m8, if they put more space in guild vault, they don't take money anymore xD Looool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X