Merged Server 464 Group Missing Data Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merged Server 464 Group Missing Data Issue

We've had a difficult time getting the issue fixed with merged server group 464. The issue was causing the server to not update certain information. This issue has now been fixed and the game should be updating normally now. While we are unable to restore the Exp, and Dungeon/Wilds attempts lost during this time, we have included a compensation pack that can be claimed in game in the Hot Events section. We still have other issues that we need to help get restored to players, but to do that we do need your help.

For the issues listed below, we will need you to file a ticket. You can open a ticket here. Select for the Catagory: In-Game Issues/Missing Items and Rewards, and then for the Subject please enter the following: Server 464 Missing Data Items
    • Dimension Coordinates: If it did not open or did not reset let us know: Level, and type.
    • If Balens or Bound Balens went missing or disappeared.
    • If you paid for Inventory rows and they disappeared, we will need to know the page number the row was, and if possible, what row number it was. Also include any items that were in the row or rows then they disappeared.
    • If you were unable to check in and collect log in rewards, simply include which login rewards you were unable to claim.

For these items, please include an approximate date of when each of these occurred to expedite getting your items back.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

many lost

hi in the last 15 days I lost so many issue now really don't remember all but the most important is
    6000 BALEN(not bay all in same time last bay is 1000 balen4 days are go)last 1000 2 days are go
    2000 bound BALEN 2 days are go
    2 power of healing ( first 1 active 7 days second 1 active 5 days)second disappeared 2 days are go the first 5 or 6 days before the second
    190 millions of gold 30 millions 2 days are go 70 millions 7 days are go
    all check in start lost 28/05/2015 and I lost only 1 check in the 27/05/2015 all rest ok day by day but day after is gone
    and many more useless things I don't remember and don't really care
    I try many time send ticket for help but probably I do some wrong because never I receive 1 reply back
    I receive back yesterday 100 bound balen and some more but not really good like all lost

server 467 reminster
    please help

thank you
    Last edited by maxmamini; 06-09-2015, 06:05 PM. Reason: more informations

Comment

Lost Date > Merged Sever 464

Hi,

Ty for getting back to us and fixing whatever issues there were. I will proceed to submit yet another ticket on my balens since I had already done so along with my thread that I started on this titled MEGA BUGS.

Anyway, in the process of fixing the issues, The Battleground has gone missing now. We are unable to do any Battlegrounds and what not. On top of that, we are still facing the issue of not being able to summon guild Tree of Ancients. There seems to be a mix up of sorts. The previous G.M was deemed to have not logged for the past 15 days (even though he had been daily) and subsequently, the guild voted for another G.M (which we never did). This caused a split G.M kind of issue, meaning the new G.M has no button on him to summon while the old G.M has the button but when tries to summon gets the message that 'Only the Guild Master can summon'.

Please take note and advice/revert. I am on S464, IGN LORDED in case a mentor or G.M needs to get in touch for further info. Thank you.
      Last edited by GRAYCLOUD; 06-09-2015, 11:18 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Ok...a mod came to our server today Fellsword Mountain..I know it as s531. Asked us about Battle Ground and if it was appearing for us or not. We said it was not appearing and we were asked to come here and send in a ticket. I did just that. I just now checked my email and get a response... kindly send us a ss of what the problem is. A screen shot? The box for Battle Ground is not there so how do I show that in a screen shot. It is 4:30am here at my house and this is not what I want to hear at this hour. Please fix BG so I can do it and the other people on the server can too. thanks

Comment

They need screenshots

Hi
          i have an open ticket about this but they are asking screenshots for things i lost;
          i am not making printscreens everyday i play how should they expect me to send them screenshots the things i had before.
          well i open another ticket for depends on this thread

Iam writing down some stuff i lost maybe they believe me when everyone know what people have lost;
          1- I lost 2 dimensions i think 1 basic and 1 intermediate electro dimensions.
          2- I lost 2,5k bound balens
          3- One of my inv row is missing: 2nd page final(8th)row i dont know if i lost items with that row.
          4- I bought 3 months vip from hot events at 05/26/2015 and i use one of 31 days vip card that day,i already had around 16 days vip that moment; today my vip is over. This means i lost my data from that day or even previous dates.
          5- This happened at 06/06/2015 05:00 i lost my check ins until 06/06/2015 pevious month included; i think the game asuume i didnt log like 12 days or more.
          6- i lost more than 50k honor.
          7- i lost runestone lvls and astral lvls.
          8- i lost too many gold and daru i cant count.
          9- i lost many more progress in 2 weeks period i think.

Thank you.

Comment

I have lost items that I had been saving up. Right before the Last Mahra event (June 2 i believe )

I lost horns from skytrail.
            I had lost at least 300 mahra and 500 sep.
            one of my just opened dimensions depleted. I had opened it just the night before. And cleared 2 lvls.
            There were a few days that i didn't get the dimension rewards.
            Plus I have not been able to access Battle grounds for the last few days. The icon is there but it told i had already done it.
            And some of my star points got rolled back. (not by much maybe 5k)

I am LuxieBerry89 in-game.
            Last edited by Luxiepoo; 06-11-2015, 02:52 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

there is no way we should be expected to take daily screenshots of what is in our inventory and track that daily. This is supposed to be a game and that would require way too much effort. Alot of players have lost faith in R2 and unless they do something really major, i doubt they can get that trust back...

Comment

its also pretty funny when you say send in a ticket and all i get back is targeted email is too full, will resend again tomorrow... Then i get a reply every once in awhile saying i guess everything is ok, you havent send us emails.. i mean really?

Comment

I am talking to the CRMs about you getting repies to file screenshots. They agree with me that asking for screenshots is just downright not OK.

Please, can you let me know if those of you who received a reply of having to file screenshots, if you filed the ticket with the title: "Server 464 Missing Data Items"? That's a crucial part in this, as it filters out the tickets and they get sent to the correct people, instead of landing on the generic ticket pile...

If you have not used that title for your ticket, please create a new ticket, using that title. Please file the ticket exactly as Stormageddon said:
                  Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  You can open a ticket here. Select for the Catagory: In-Game Issues/Missing Items and Rewards, and then for the Subject please enter the following: Server 464 Missing Data Items
                  Also post the numbers here so we can bump them along. You guys had to deal with this for long enough already.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                    We've had a difficult time getting the issue fixed with merged server group 464. The issue was causing the server to not update certain information. This issue has now been fixed and the game should be updating normally now. While we are unable to restore the Exp, and Dungeon/Wilds attempts lost during this time, we have included a compensation pack that can be claimed in game in the Hot Events section. We still have other issues that we need to help get restored to players, but to do that we do need your help.

For the issues listed below, we will need you to file a ticket. You can open a ticket here. Select for the Catagory: In-Game Issues/Missing Items and Rewards, and then for the Subject please enter the following: Server 464 Missing Data Items
                    • Dimension Coordinates: If it did not open or did not reset let us know: Level, and type.
                    • If Balens or Bound Balens went missing or disappeared.
                    • If you paid for Inventory rows and they disappeared, we will need to know the page number the row was, and if possible, what row number it was. Also include any items that were in the row or rows then they disappeared.
                    • If you were unable to check in and collect log in rewards, simply include which login rewards you were unable to claim.

For these items, please include an approximate date of when each of these occurred to expedite getting your items back.
                    Following the above "instructions" I sent a ticket in which I told what damages caused this bug to my character, meaning lost of :
                    - over 10 k honor;
                    - 1500 bound balens (existent in my inventory);
                    - rows 5, 6, 7 and 8 of inventory page 2 (value 3260 balens) together with all items stored on these inventory slots;
                    - 5 days of daily check-in in May and 7 days in June - so I lost reward for 26 days continuous check-in for May (200 bound balens) and will make me loose also June reward for same period (another 200 bound balens)
                    These was only the important lost. Missing gold and astral points were not counted because I do not keep daily notes with their values. Also shall I add to this that i had to level up to lvl 76 for 4 times in 2 weeks ?? It might sound funny ... but not when u are in this situation, and were already at lvl 76 when bug affected our server!! !

I got back only part of inventory items vanished together with those 4 missing inventory rows and this mean that they have had somewhere a back-up of my account, but I did not get back my missing rows (or their value).
                    As meantime i opened again those rows because i need inventory space, I would like to know when i will get back my balens and missing check-in days ?? Because i am sure those 10000 honor will not be returned to me, so I not even bother to ask about their return ...
                    I have sent a ticket asking same question as above, but i did not get any reply to it. So i will post it here, maybe now i will get a reply.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X