Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeGarde
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...
    Did I? This is CSGB, a 7-week tournament. Not a "little thing" for compensation. ^^ A mount in CSGB is a certain thing, a reward everyone looks forward to. Hammers are nice, sure, but not (yet) for everyone. There should be something, everyone can be happy about. High or low. I don't care about the BR increase of a mount, Hammers can be more (Gambling). It's more about the motivation of the whole guild. And a bit about the motivation of the developers. The biggest game event, no Eudaemon stuff, no advanced sylph stuff ... in fact, exactly the same as last time. Including a mount NO ONE needs. Says enough. ^^ If you see all things always positive, nothing will ever change ... or go worse.
    Last edited by LeGarde; 06-10-2015, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Yeah mounts are ONE key. But here's the issue in my eyes, with people complaining on no new mount: You don't get weaker cause they don't add a mount, no one else gets stronger either, so IT DOES NOT MATTER! Secondly, people are complaining they can't participate in holy forge event, now they will get enough to last them 1 event at least(haven't done math).

So instead of being like a spoiled teen, that only see the negative when someone tells him/her no, try and look at it positive.

Leave a comment:

• R246395337
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the extra hammers u can now get now
    Mounts are important, especially when you're able to double the stats when you do the hoofs off the back of the mount. so a +30 in a mount is really a +60 in the stats. It's a nice bump in your BR, and your toon gets stronger. Agree with the Hammers, but remember you need 5 of them to get a chance to increase the stats, not increase the stats.

I've been playing for about a year and half, and mounts are key to this game IMO

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the exstra hammers u can now get now

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
    Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-
    Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    See it positive instead of seeing the negative: No need to get a mount everyone will get anyways, and more v.hammers

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    new csgb with the same old bugs prob wow same mount cant believe it well no new mount this csgb

r2 ran out of ideas for mounts?

Leave a comment:

• FireLillys
    replied
    You get King seals from each fight you do and then your whole guild gets them after 4th and 7th fight depending on your rank

Leave a comment:

• minimeeee
    replied
    never done csgb before, do we get kings seals from each fight? or is it just final ranking rewards where we get kings seals to exchange?

Leave a comment:

• LeGarde
    replied
    Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X