Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Sign-ups begin from 00:00 Wednesday, 6/10 and ends at 23:30, Friday, 6/12.

Preliminaries: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 1st - 4th week (6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5).

Finals: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 5th - 7th week (7/12, 7/19, 7/26).

Please click here for more Cross-Server Guild Battle details.

Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-

Comment

never done csgb before, do we get kings seals from each fight? or is it just final ranking rewards where we get kings seals to exchange?

Comment

You get King seals from each fight you do and then your whole guild gets them after 4th and 7th fight depending on your rank

Comment

new csgb with the same old bugs prob wow same mount cant believe it well no new mount this csgb

r2 ran out of ideas for mounts?

Comment

See it positive instead of seeing the negative: No need to get a mount everyone will get anyways, and more v.hammers

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
              Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-
              Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...

Comment

why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the exstra hammers u can now get now

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                  why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the extra hammers u can now get now
                  Mounts are important, especially when you're able to double the stats when you do the hoofs off the back of the mount. so a +30 in a mount is really a +60 in the stats. It's a nice bump in your BR, and your toon gets stronger. Agree with the Hammers, but remember you need 5 of them to get a chance to increase the stats, not increase the stats.

I've been playing for about a year and half, and mounts are key to this game IMO

Comment

Yeah mounts are ONE key. But here's the issue in my eyes, with people complaining on no new mount: You don't get weaker cause they don't add a mount, no one else gets stronger either, so IT DOES NOT MATTER! Secondly, people are complaining they can't participate in holy forge event, now they will get enough to last them 1 event at least(haven't done math).

So instead of being like a spoiled teen, that only see the negative when someone tells him/her no, try and look at it positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...
                      Did I? This is CSGB, a 7-week tournament. Not a "little thing" for compensation. ^^ A mount in CSGB is a certain thing, a reward everyone looks forward to. Hammers are nice, sure, but not (yet) for everyone. There should be something, everyone can be happy about. High or low. I don't care about the BR increase of a mount, Hammers can be more (Gambling). It's more about the motivation of the whole guild. And a bit about the motivation of the developers. The biggest game event, no Eudaemon stuff, no advanced sylph stuff ... in fact, exactly the same as last time. Including a mount NO ONE needs. Says enough. ^^ If you see all things always positive, nothing will ever change ... or go worse.
                      Last edited by LeGarde; 06-10-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

so no luck with box to get mount & no new mount in csgb, this sux stupid r2

Comment

not everyone has te snow yak new servers need a chance to catch up , offering a new mount everytime will only bridge a gap , so if there was no way of new servers players to catch up where are the new players , new customers fresh blood coming from , or do they just look after there long serving players untill they all grow up and quit playing games , as players leave new players come . so for new players theres a snow yak to work towards for the old players you have hammers etc that in 4 months time these players can look forward to earning and the newer players in 4 months time can look forward to a snow yak , as for biggest tournament we all wait for , its a tournament i regret is on its way , now my sundays for next 8 weeks are interrupted because i will be expected to log in , (SMH) . r2 i would like to complain about timing do this stuff in the winter only some of us dolike to have a life outside of cloud city .

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
                            Did I? This is CSGB, a 7-week tournament. Not a "little thing" for compensation. ^^ A mount in CSGB is a certain thing, a reward everyone looks forward to. Hammers are nice, sure, but not (yet) for everyone. There should be something, everyone can be happy about. High or low. I don't care about the BR increase of a mount, Hammers can be more (Gambling). It's more about the motivation of the whole guild. And a bit about the motivation of the developers. The biggest game event, no Eudaemon stuff, no advanced sylph stuff ... in fact, exactly the same as last time. Including a mount NO ONE needs. Says enough. ^^ If you see all things always positive, nothing will ever change ... or go worse.
                            Too much bla, bla, bla, noobster! What about the Guild that can not participate? This thing should be open to ALL GUILDS!!!! STOP DISCRIMINATION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                              Sign-ups begin from 00:00 Wednesday, 6/10 and ends at 23:30, Friday, 6/12.

Preminaries: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 1st - 4th week (6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5).

Finals: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 5th - 7th week (7/12, 7/19, 7/26).

Please click here for more Cross-Server Guild Battle details.
                              You know as a "GAME MASTER" you would have thoguth that they would PROOF read their own post prior to posting....

Here let me Correct that for you its spelled like this :

Preliminaries

Darrkin
                              Server: R2 - S219
                              Guild: Legends
                              Class: KightHood Mage
                              Level: 80
                              BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                              Arise ☾☾
                              Loki
                              Goddes of Prosperity