Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Originally posted by wasteguru View Post
    unless they fixed the bugs that have plagued this event...good luck. the strongest guild can lose when the entire team starts black screening and cant get back into game or you're frozen in a fight that wont end . enjoy!
    I am fully aware of the bugs and issue that face CSGB that why I not entered until now. I doubt anything been fixed but until it starts no one will know why.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• wasteguru
    replied
    unless they fixed the bugs that have plagued this event...good luck. the strongest guild can lose when the entire team starts black screening and cant get back into game or you're frozen in a fight that wont end . enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    Well since this will be my first CSGB. I looking to have fun and hopefully not have a bugged game. To those who are taking part have fun and enjoy those who are not maybe next time.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Really? The biggest issue right now is that r2 didn't do a spell check? ;p

Leave a comment:

• SpinAndWin
    replied
    that depends ...V.hammers will give me much more BR than mount...PS: harder take hammers than mounts

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied
    Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
    You know as a "GAME MASTER" you would have thoguth that they would PROOF read their own post prior to posting....

Here let me Correct that for you its spelled like this :

Preliminaries

Does this really surprise you? They put hardly any time and effort into what little shortly written vague information they do put out. Taking that into consideration, do you really think they give a rat's behind about double checking things like spelling? They can't even get their dates/times straight.

Leave a comment:

• Swinella
    replied
    You know as a "GAME MASTER" you would have thoguth that they would PROOF read their own post prior to posting....

Preliminaries
    *thought

There is also a myriad of structural issues with your sentences.

Leave a comment:

• LeGarde
    replied
    Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Too much bla, bla, bla, noobster! What about the Guild that can not participate? This thing should be open to ALL GUILDS!!!! STOP DISCRIMINATION!!!
    Noobster? Lol ... well, my guild has almost 50 Million BR ... I assume yours is below 4 Million? Maybe you check the meaning for the word "Noob" (silly as it is), then you know who's doing Bla Bla and Discrimination. ^^
    Last edited by LeGarde; 06-13-2015, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied

Preliminaries
    lol sent them a dictionary

Originally posted by ArnaudBo;
    prelim is today or tomorrow ?

I hope it's tomorrow, as today is titan wars finals ...
    maybe r2 amnesia rune again as they dont know wat day is which

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    prelim is today or tomorrow ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	today or tomorrow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1714124

I hope it's tomorrow, as today is titan wars finals ...

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Too much bla, bla, bla, noobster! What about the Guild that can not participate? This thing should be open to ALL GUILDS!!!! STOP DISCRIMINATION!!!
    There is a required br for guilds to have for them to be able to enter....

Leave a comment:

• Darrkin
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
    Sign-ups begin from 00:00 Wednesday, 6/10 and ends at 23:30, Friday, 6/12.

Preminaries: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 1st - 4th week (6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5).

Finals: Every Sunday night between 20:30 - 21:30 during the 5th - 7th week (7/12, 7/19, 7/26).

Please click here for more Cross-Server Guild Battle details.

Preliminaries

Leave a comment:

• Itachi-i
    replied
    Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
    Did I? This is CSGB, a 7-week tournament. Not a "little thing" for compensation. ^^ A mount in CSGB is a certain thing, a reward everyone looks forward to. Hammers are nice, sure, but not (yet) for everyone. There should be something, everyone can be happy about. High or low. I don't care about the BR increase of a mount, Hammers can be more (Gambling). It's more about the motivation of the whole guild. And a bit about the motivation of the developers. The biggest game event, no Eudaemon stuff, no advanced sylph stuff ... in fact, exactly the same as last time. Including a mount NO ONE needs. Says enough. ^^ If you see all things always positive, nothing will ever change ... or go worse.

Leave a comment:

• sealacey
    replied
    not everyone has te snow yak new servers need a chance to catch up , offering a new mount everytime will only bridge a gap , so if there was no way of new servers players to catch up where are the new players , new customers fresh blood coming from , or do they just look after there long serving players untill they all grow up and quit playing games , as players leave new players come . so for new players theres a snow yak to work towards for the old players you have hammers etc that in 4 months time these players can look forward to earning and the newer players in 4 months time can look forward to a snow yak , as for biggest tournament we all wait for , its a tournament i regret is on its way , now my sundays for next 8 weeks are interrupted because i will be expected to log in , (SMH) . r2 i would like to complain about timing do this stuff in the winter only some of us dolike to have a life outside of cloud city .

Leave a comment:

• IR.01
    replied
    so no luck with box to get mount & no new mount in csgb, this sux stupid r2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X